Zombie knife and firearms found in police raid on car in Willesden High Road
- Credit: Archant
Five men have been arrested after a cache of firearms and a “zombie knife” were recovered when armed police swooped on a car in Willesden on Thursday morning.
Firearms officers stopped the vehicle in the High Road at 9.50am.
A Scotland Yard spokesperson said: “Armed police officers, acting on intelligence, stopped a vehicle in High Road, Willesden, NW10.
“Officers discovered firearms, ammunition, and a zombie knife in the vehicle. Five men, no further details, were arrested on suspicion of possession of firearms.”
The five men, who were taken to a north-west london police station, remain in custody.
You may also want to watch:
A “zombie knife” is a kind of blade, usually with a serrated edge, often emblazoned with iconography suggesting it can be used for extreme violence.
- 1 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 2 QPR boss Warburton praises hard-working Dykes
- 3 Wembley Stadium wins approval to hold more events
- 4 Brent mother of murdered schoolboy Quamari urges public to report knife crime
- 5 Brent Council to issue water bill refunds to council tenants
- 6 Brent arts organisations awarded over £1m in Covid recovery funding
- 7 Dykes double helps QPR defeat Sheffield Wednesday
- 8 Two 17-year-old boys shot and stabbed in Kingsbury
- 9 Six years ago today, it was knocked down - next week the Carlton reopens
- 10 Lessons from the Covid pandemic: we need a revolution!