Yob, 20, banned from Kingsbury and Colindale for four years
- Credit: Archant
Asbo granted against Thomas O’Keefe after complaints about his behaviour
A 20-year-old yob has been banned from entering a large section of Kingsbury and Colindale for the next four years.
Thomas O’Keefe, who lives in Kingsbury, has been slapped with an Asbo barring him from stepping foot in a number of streets following complaints to the police about his behaviour.
If he is discovered breaching the order he could be hauled before the courts.
Chief Inspector Andy Jones said: “I am really pleased to see that we have obtained yet another Asbo that will reign in the behaviour of another individual who is causing problems within his community.
You may also want to watch:
“These orders are a key weapon in our armoury against crime and anti social behaviour and persons that are persistent nuisances can expect to have their freedoms restricted in this way.”
The order lasts until January 18, 2017.
- 1 Vigil held in Barn Hill for murdered sisters Bibaa Henry and Nicole Smallman
- 2 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 3 Missing 12-year-old boy from Kilburn found 'safe and well'
- 4 Childhood friends launch their first Their Story Film Festival in Kilburn
- 5 'Residents are going through hell as a result of flooding'
- 6 QPR boss Warburton excited for competitive football to return with fans
- 7 'Brave new streets of London' – photo collection captures a city under Covid
- 8 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 9 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 10 Loaded shotgun seized in Harlesden as police crack down on gang activity