Yob, 20, banned from Kingsbury and Colindale for four years
- Credit: Archant
Asbo granted against Thomas O’Keefe after complaints about his behaviour
A 20-year-old yob has been banned from entering a large section of Kingsbury and Colindale for the next four years.
Thomas O’Keefe, who lives in Kingsbury, has been slapped with an Asbo barring him from stepping foot in a number of streets following complaints to the police about his behaviour.
If he is discovered breaching the order he could be hauled before the courts.
Chief Inspector Andy Jones said: “I am really pleased to see that we have obtained yet another Asbo that will reign in the behaviour of another individual who is causing problems within his community.
You may also want to watch:
“These orders are a key weapon in our armoury against crime and anti social behaviour and persons that are persistent nuisances can expect to have their freedoms restricted in this way.”
The order lasts until January 18, 2017.
- 1 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 2 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 3 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 4 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 5 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 6 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 7 QPR have match postponed at home to Wycombe due to Covid-19 precautions
- 8 Interactive Harlesden exhibition aims to make art more accessible
- 9 Wealdstone boss Brennan dubbed Gloucester City a 'very ambitious' club
- 10 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park