Yob, 20, banned from Kingsbury and Colindale for four years
- Credit: Archant
Asbo granted against Thomas O’Keefe after complaints about his behaviour
A 20-year-old yob has been banned from entering a large section of Kingsbury and Colindale for the next four years.
Thomas O’Keefe, who lives in Kingsbury, has been slapped with an Asbo barring him from stepping foot in a number of streets following complaints to the police about his behaviour.
If he is discovered breaching the order he could be hauled before the courts.
Chief Inspector Andy Jones said: “I am really pleased to see that we have obtained yet another Asbo that will reign in the behaviour of another individual who is causing problems within his community.
You may also want to watch:
“These orders are a key weapon in our armoury against crime and anti social behaviour and persons that are persistent nuisances can expect to have their freedoms restricted in this way.”
The order lasts until January 18, 2017.
- 1 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 2 Raheem Sterling sends good luck message ahead of Wembley Super League
- 3 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 4 New Italian restaurant licence in Kensal Green approved
- 5 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 6 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 7 Four further arrests in connection with Sven Badzak stabbing
- 8 Litter crusader launches mission to clean up Wembley
- 9 Cancer Black Care saved from closure with new funding
- 10 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden