Yasir Beshira killing: Two arrested in connection with Kilburn shooting
- Credit: Archant
Officers investigating the fatal shooting of a 21-year-old in Kilburn have arrested two more people.
Yasir Beshira, known to friends as Loopy, was killed in Netherwood Street, off Kilburn High Road, on December 8.
Kim McFarland, 58, of Belsize Park, and Ashley McFarland, 36, of Hertford, were both charged on Tuesday with assisting an offender.
Mr Beshira was walking with two people believed to be his relatives when a gunman approached him and fired a shot in his stomach in broad daylight.
The shooter, who was alone and wearing a hooded top and jeans, fled the scene on foot in the direction of Palmerston Road.
You may also want to watch:
Three others have previously been charged with the murder of Mr Beshira.
A 16-year-old boy, who cannot be named for legal reasons, appeared for a plea and case management hearing at the Old Bailey on May 8.
- 1 Kilburn grandmother hears 'terrific bang' as bathroom ceiling collapses
- 2 QPR boss pleased with Man United win and now looking to tie down Odubajo
- 3 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 4 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 5 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 6 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 7 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 8 Thunder and lightning could return to London on Monday
- 9 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 10 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
Sammi Tesfazgi, 20, of Camden, and Rilind Tahiri, 22, from Islington, also appeared alongside him.
Ashley McFarland will appear in custody at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court today.
Kim McFarland will appear at the same court on June 20.