Yasir Beshira killing: Two arrested in connection with Kilburn shooting
- Credit: Archant
Officers investigating the fatal shooting of a 21-year-old in Kilburn have arrested two more people.
Yasir Beshira, known to friends as Loopy, was killed in Netherwood Street, off Kilburn High Road, on December 8.
Kim McFarland, 58, of Belsize Park, and Ashley McFarland, 36, of Hertford, were both charged on Tuesday with assisting an offender.
Mr Beshira was walking with two people believed to be his relatives when a gunman approached him and fired a shot in his stomach in broad daylight.
The shooter, who was alone and wearing a hooded top and jeans, fled the scene on foot in the direction of Palmerston Road.
Three others have previously been charged with the murder of Mr Beshira.
A 16-year-old boy, who cannot be named for legal reasons, appeared for a plea and case management hearing at the Old Bailey on May 8.
- 1 Baby among three rescued from Willesden flat fire
- 2 'Strictest' headteacher to be documentary subject
- 3 Cricklewood estate reports 'major vermin' problem
- 4 Trial date for men charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 5 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 6 VOTE: Which north London fish and chip shop is your favourite?
- 7 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 8 Major tube strike to follow Queen's Platinum Jubilee long weekend
- 9 Call for investment in 'joke' Harlesden park
- 10 Covid: Slight rise in admissions but fewer patients in hospital overall
Sammi Tesfazgi, 20, of Camden, and Rilind Tahiri, 22, from Islington, also appeared alongside him.
Ashley McFarland will appear in custody at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court today.
Kim McFarland will appear at the same court on June 20.