Yasir Beshira killing: Two arrested in connection with Kilburn shooting
- Credit: Archant
Officers investigating the fatal shooting of a 21-year-old in Kilburn have arrested two more people.
Yasir Beshira, known to friends as Loopy, was killed in Netherwood Street, off Kilburn High Road, on December 8.
Kim McFarland, 58, of Belsize Park, and Ashley McFarland, 36, of Hertford, were both charged on Tuesday with assisting an offender.
Mr Beshira was walking with two people believed to be his relatives when a gunman approached him and fired a shot in his stomach in broad daylight.
The shooter, who was alone and wearing a hooded top and jeans, fled the scene on foot in the direction of Palmerston Road.
You may also want to watch:
Three others have previously been charged with the murder of Mr Beshira.
A 16-year-old boy, who cannot be named for legal reasons, appeared for a plea and case management hearing at the Old Bailey on May 8.
- 1 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 2 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 3 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 4 Kilburn welcomes back eager gym-goers
- 5 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 6 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 7 Hope for the Welsh Harp
- 8 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
- 9 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 10 We didn't stand up insists QPR boss Warburton in Rotherham defeat
Sammi Tesfazgi, 20, of Camden, and Rilind Tahiri, 22, from Islington, also appeared alongside him.
Ashley McFarland will appear in custody at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court today.
Kim McFarland will appear at the same court on June 20.