Yasir Beshira killing: Two arrested in connection with Kilburn shooting
- Credit: Archant
Officers investigating the fatal shooting of a 21-year-old in Kilburn have arrested two more people.
Yasir Beshira, known to friends as Loopy, was killed in Netherwood Street, off Kilburn High Road, on December 8.
Kim McFarland, 58, of Belsize Park, and Ashley McFarland, 36, of Hertford, were both charged on Tuesday with assisting an offender.
Mr Beshira was walking with two people believed to be his relatives when a gunman approached him and fired a shot in his stomach in broad daylight.
The shooter, who was alone and wearing a hooded top and jeans, fled the scene on foot in the direction of Palmerston Road.
You may also want to watch:
Three others have previously been charged with the murder of Mr Beshira.
A 16-year-old boy, who cannot be named for legal reasons, appeared for a plea and case management hearing at the Old Bailey on May 8.
- 1 Mum's 'desperate' fundraiser as 15 families face eviction in Stonebridge
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Election candidate 'should be disqualified' for lockdown visit, say opposition
- 4 Estate agents volunteer at Wembley Park's Covid vaccine centre
- 5 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 6 Pictures: Snow arrives covering Gladstone Park and Neasden Temple
- 7 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 8 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 9 Health chief praises staff 'flying' across Brent and Camden to vaccinate housebound residents
- 10 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
Sammi Tesfazgi, 20, of Camden, and Rilind Tahiri, 22, from Islington, also appeared alongside him.
Ashley McFarland will appear in custody at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court today.
Kim McFarland will appear at the same court on June 20.