Yasir Beshira killing: Two arrested in connection with Kilburn shooting
- Credit: Archant
Officers investigating the fatal shooting of a 21-year-old in Kilburn have arrested two more people.
Yasir Beshira, known to friends as Loopy, was killed in Netherwood Street, off Kilburn High Road, on December 8.
Kim McFarland, 58, of Belsize Park, and Ashley McFarland, 36, of Hertford, were both charged on Tuesday with assisting an offender.
Mr Beshira was walking with two people believed to be his relatives when a gunman approached him and fired a shot in his stomach in broad daylight.
The shooter, who was alone and wearing a hooded top and jeans, fled the scene on foot in the direction of Palmerston Road.
You may also want to watch:
Three others have previously been charged with the murder of Mr Beshira.
A 16-year-old boy, who cannot be named for legal reasons, appeared for a plea and case management hearing at the Old Bailey on May 8.
- 1 Brent Council ordered to apologise and pay wheelchair user £27,000
- 2 'It's heartbreaking': Volunteer slams Mayhew Animal Charity plans
- 3 'Unacceptable' failings in Met's handling of missing sisters
- 4 Brent's parks and gardens are big winners of London in Bloom awards
- 5 Review: Masalchi street food restaurant in Wembley Park
- 6 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 7 QPR boss Warburton 'stunned' by Carabao Cup exit
- 8 Brent residents invited to free Question Time event on climate change
- 9 Derelict land in Kenton transformed by community bio diversity project
- 10 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
Sammi Tesfazgi, 20, of Camden, and Rilind Tahiri, 22, from Islington, also appeared alongside him.
Ashley McFarland will appear in custody at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court today.
Kim McFarland will appear at the same court on June 20.