Worker left with broken leg after being attacked by shoplifters in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information after a shop worker sustained a broken leg during a vicious attack in Harlesden.
The 50-year-old man was attacked as he gave chase after two men stole several bottles of alcohol from Supersave Express in Craven Park Road.
As the victim ran after them a third man kicked him to the floor causing him to break his leg in three places.
Several hours later the same men are believed to have caused a disturbance in nearby High Street.
Two men were arrested on suspicion of Grievous Bodily Harm.
You may also want to watch:
The hunt is on to find the third suspect.
Anyone with information about the two incidents which happened on Saturday, 21 September, should call Brent Police on 020 8733 3732 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 2 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 3 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 4 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 5 View from the chamber - 'The recycling centre is just inside the new ULEZ boundary'
- 6 Tom Dean wins second Tokyo 2020 gold with 4x200m relay victory
- 7 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 8 Wembley Football League supported by Raheem Sterling sees drama on finals day
- 9 Kilburn grandmother hears 'terrific bang' as bathroom ceiling collapses
- 10 Letter on banning wearing of religious symbols