Worker left with broken leg after being attacked by shoplifters in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information after a shop worker sustained a broken leg during a vicious attack in Harlesden.
The 50-year-old man was attacked as he gave chase after two men stole several bottles of alcohol from Supersave Express in Craven Park Road.
As the victim ran after them a third man kicked him to the floor causing him to break his leg in three places.
Several hours later the same men are believed to have caused a disturbance in nearby High Street.
Two men were arrested on suspicion of Grievous Bodily Harm.
The hunt is on to find the third suspect.
Anyone with information about the two incidents which happened on Saturday, 21 September, should call Brent Police on 020 8733 3732 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Wembley: Anger as council 'bullies' opposition over library demolition
- 2 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 3 Parents lobby for improved road safety on Harrow Road
- 4 Brondesbury Park Synagogue gets licence for alcohol and music until midnight
- 5 New Willesden kebab shop promises 40 jobs to locals
- 6 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 7 Bid for amazing prizes to support Queen's Park and Kensal charities
- 8 Cricklewood man appears in court accused of Golders Green rape
- 9 Wembley man, 18, used schoolboy to sell drug-infused sweets
- 10 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range