Worker left with broken leg after being attacked by shoplifters in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information after a shop worker sustained a broken leg during a vicious attack in Harlesden.
The 50-year-old man was attacked as he gave chase after two men stole several bottles of alcohol from Supersave Express in Craven Park Road.
As the victim ran after them a third man kicked him to the floor causing him to break his leg in three places.
Several hours later the same men are believed to have caused a disturbance in nearby High Street.
Two men were arrested on suspicion of Grievous Bodily Harm.
You may also want to watch:
The hunt is on to find the third suspect.
Anyone with information about the two incidents which happened on Saturday, 21 September, should call Brent Police on 020 8733 3732 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Mum's 'desperate' fundraiser as 15 families face eviction in Stonebridge
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Gang member jailed for 18 years after hiding guns and drugs in Cricklewood
- 4 Estate agents volunteer at Wembley Park's Covid vaccine centre
- 5 Election candidate 'should be disqualified' for lockdown visit, say opposition
- 6 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 7 Kingsbury mandir to be 'Europe's first' vaccine centre in Hindu temple
- 8 Pictures: Snow arrives covering Gladstone Park and Neasden Temple
- 9 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 10 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury