Worker left with broken leg after being attacked by shoplifters in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information after a shop worker sustained a broken leg during a vicious attack in Harlesden.
The 50-year-old man was attacked as he gave chase after two men stole several bottles of alcohol from Supersave Express in Craven Park Road.
As the victim ran after them a third man kicked him to the floor causing him to break his leg in three places.
Several hours later the same men are believed to have caused a disturbance in nearby High Street.
Two men were arrested on suspicion of Grievous Bodily Harm.
You may also want to watch:
The hunt is on to find the third suspect.
Anyone with information about the two incidents which happened on Saturday, 21 September, should call Brent Police on 020 8733 3732 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 2 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 3 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 4 Kilburn welcomes back eager gym-goers
- 5 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 6 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 7 Hope for the Welsh Harp
- 8 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
- 9 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 10 We didn't stand up insists QPR boss Warburton in Rotherham defeat