Wood Green man accused of attempted murder in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
A driver from Wood Green has been charged with the attempted murder of a man following a hit-and-run in Harlesden.
The victim, who is in his 20s, is fighting for his life after he was hit by a car during a brawl outside a fast food shop in the High Street.
He is currently in a critical condition in hospital following the incident on Sunday morning at around 3.30am.
Ahmed Abdullahi, 26, of Finsbury Road, is accused of attempted murder, driving whilst disqualified and failing to stop after a road traffic accident.
He appeared at Hendon Magistrates’ Court on Monday where he was remanded in custody.
He will appear before Harrow Crown Court on September 22.
A 26-year-old man arrested in connection with the incident is currently in custody and two men aged 24 and 25 have been bailed to return to a police station later this month.
- 1 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 2 Brent scheme helping people with disabilities after Covid
- 3 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court
- 4 Four adults and child rescued from roof as blaze destroys flat
- 5 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 6 'Grandfather of Kensal Rise': Barber Gee Artrey dies at 86
- 7 North London road and rail disruptions in the week ahead
- 8 London to Hong Kong to Selfridges: Couple’s snack brand journey
- 9 Girl, 14, sexually assaulted on Tube by man who asked for her Snapchat
- 10 Guilty: North London criminals jailed in December 2021
Police are asking anyone who witnessed the incident to call Wembley CID on 0208 733 3709 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.