Wood Green man accused of attempted murder in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
A driver from Wood Green has been charged with the attempted murder of a man following a hit-and-run in Harlesden.
The victim, who is in his 20s, is fighting for his life after he was hit by a car during a brawl outside a fast food shop in the High Street.
He is currently in a critical condition in hospital following the incident on Sunday morning at around 3.30am.
Ahmed Abdullahi, 26, of Finsbury Road, is accused of attempted murder, driving whilst disqualified and failing to stop after a road traffic accident.
He appeared at Hendon Magistrates’ Court on Monday where he was remanded in custody.
You may also want to watch:
He will appear before Harrow Crown Court on September 22.
A 26-year-old man arrested in connection with the incident is currently in custody and two men aged 24 and 25 have been bailed to return to a police station later this month.
- 1 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 2 Man admits murdering waiter in Kilburn 38 years ago
- 3 Behind Closed Doors: The high number of Brent evictions
- 4 Two men arrested in connection with Jeffrey Wegby killing
- 5 Qusai Alomar, 12, dies after collision involving motorcyclist near Wembley
- 6 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat to Brent from climate emergency
- 7 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 8 QPR boss 'disappointed' as two late goals cost his side at West Brom
- 9 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 10 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
Police are asking anyone who witnessed the incident to call Wembley CID on 0208 733 3709 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.