Wood Green man accused of attempted murder in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
A driver from Wood Green has been charged with the attempted murder of a man following a hit-and-run in Harlesden.
The victim, who is in his 20s, is fighting for his life after he was hit by a car during a brawl outside a fast food shop in the High Street.
He is currently in a critical condition in hospital following the incident on Sunday morning at around 3.30am.
Ahmed Abdullahi, 26, of Finsbury Road, is accused of attempted murder, driving whilst disqualified and failing to stop after a road traffic accident.
He appeared at Hendon Magistrates’ Court on Monday where he was remanded in custody.
You may also want to watch:
He will appear before Harrow Crown Court on September 22.
A 26-year-old man arrested in connection with the incident is currently in custody and two men aged 24 and 25 have been bailed to return to a police station later this month.
- 1 Loaded shotgun seized in Harlesden as police crack down on gang activity
- 2 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 3 Vigil held in Barn Hill for murdered sisters Bibaa Henry and Nicole Smallman
- 4 Tributes paid to 'Gooner legend' who died of Covid 'caught at Euros final'
- 5 Missing 12-year-old boy from Kilburn found 'safe and well'
- 6 Childhood friends launch their first Their Story Film Festival in Kilburn
- 7 'Residents are going through hell as a result of flooding'
- 8 8 countries added to UK green travel list
- 9 Residents oppose plans for a third slot machine 'casino' in Harlesden
- 10 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
Police are asking anyone who witnessed the incident to call Wembley CID on 0208 733 3709 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.