Wood Green man accused of attempted murder in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
A driver from Wood Green has been charged with the attempted murder of a man following a hit-and-run in Harlesden.
The victim, who is in his 20s, is fighting for his life after he was hit by a car during a brawl outside a fast food shop in the High Street.
He is currently in a critical condition in hospital following the incident on Sunday morning at around 3.30am.
Ahmed Abdullahi, 26, of Finsbury Road, is accused of attempted murder, driving whilst disqualified and failing to stop after a road traffic accident.
He appeared at Hendon Magistrates’ Court on Monday where he was remanded in custody.
You may also want to watch:
He will appear before Harrow Crown Court on September 22.
A 26-year-old man arrested in connection with the incident is currently in custody and two men aged 24 and 25 have been bailed to return to a police station later this month.
- 1 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 2 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 3 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 4 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 5 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 6 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 7 QPR have match postponed at home to Wycombe due to Covid-19 precautions
- 8 Wealdstone boss Brennan dubbed Gloucester City a 'very ambitious' club
- 9 Interactive Harlesden exhibition aims to make art more accessible
- 10 'We need you to stay at home' - Northwick Park Hospital
Police are asking anyone who witnessed the incident to call Wembley CID on 0208 733 3709 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.