Woman threatened at knifepoint after burglars storm her home in Queen’s Park
Victim, 44, targeted in Aylestone Avenue
The hunt is on to find two burglars who threatened a woman with a knife after storming into her home in Queen’s Park.
The 44-year-old victim was in her home in Aylestone Avenue, when she heard her doorbell ring and noticed a man sitting on a yellow moped outside.
After hearing a loud bang at her front door she saw a second man in her hallway holding a knife.
He frogmarched her upstairs but fled empty handed when she told him he was being filmed.
The suspect on the moped is Asian, age between 20 -25, 5ft 9ins tall and was wearing light blue jeans, navy blue and light blue jacket and black gloves.
He also had a white motorbike helmet.
- 1 Two charged after police discharge taser during Kingsbury vehicle stop
- 2 2 men attacked by group after fight breaks out at Queensbury Tube Station
- 3 Harlesden shop fire 'caused by barbecue'
- 4 Most wanted: 7 people sought in connection with 11 robberies across London
- 5 Complaints of 'chaos' after Harry Styles' Wembley gigs
- 6 Jailed: Kilburn man linked to 8 knifepoint robberies in St John's Wood area
- 7 Road closed after man's death in Willesden
- 8 Injured moped driver appeal after Dollis Hill collision
- 9 Plea date set for men accused of fatal stabbing in Neasden
- 10 Neasden stabbing: Man charged with St Raphael's estate murder
The man who stormed the property is black, around 20 years of age and was wearing a grey jumper with a white logo on front and black gloves.
Anyone with information about the burglary, which took place on August 31 at 5pm, should call Brent Police on 0208 733 3116 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.