Woman threatened at knifepoint after burglars storm her home in Queen’s Park
Victim, 44, targeted in Aylestone Avenue
The hunt is on to find two burglars who threatened a woman with a knife after storming into her home in Queen’s Park.
The 44-year-old victim was in her home in Aylestone Avenue, when she heard her doorbell ring and noticed a man sitting on a yellow moped outside.
After hearing a loud bang at her front door she saw a second man in her hallway holding a knife.
He frogmarched her upstairs but fled empty handed when she told him he was being filmed.
You may also want to watch:
The suspect on the moped is Asian, age between 20 -25, 5ft 9ins tall and was wearing light blue jeans, navy blue and light blue jacket and black gloves.
He also had a white motorbike helmet.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 New QPR signing Stefan Johansen wants to push for promotion
- 3 Stefan Johansen completes QPR switch from Fulham
- 4 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 5 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 6 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 7 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 8 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 9 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 10 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
The man who stormed the property is black, around 20 years of age and was wearing a grey jumper with a white logo on front and black gloves.
Anyone with information about the burglary, which took place on August 31 at 5pm, should call Brent Police on 0208 733 3116 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.