Woman threatened at knifepoint after burglars storm her home in Queen’s Park
Victim, 44, targeted in Aylestone Avenue
The hunt is on to find two burglars who threatened a woman with a knife after storming into her home in Queen’s Park.
The 44-year-old victim was in her home in Aylestone Avenue, when she heard her doorbell ring and noticed a man sitting on a yellow moped outside.
After hearing a loud bang at her front door she saw a second man in her hallway holding a knife.
He frogmarched her upstairs but fled empty handed when she told him he was being filmed.
You may also want to watch:
The suspect on the moped is Asian, age between 20 -25, 5ft 9ins tall and was wearing light blue jeans, navy blue and light blue jacket and black gloves.
He also had a white motorbike helmet.
- 1 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 2 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 3 Man stabbed to death at Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- 4 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 5 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 6 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 7 Election 2021: All the candidates for mayor of London
- 8 Habitual car thief jailed for six months after stealing 11 vehicles
- 9 Vale Farm Sports Centre offering facilities for free from May 17
- 10 Man, 40, stabbed to death in Willesden
The man who stormed the property is black, around 20 years of age and was wearing a grey jumper with a white logo on front and black gloves.
Anyone with information about the burglary, which took place on August 31 at 5pm, should call Brent Police on 0208 733 3116 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.