Woman stabbed to death in Stonebridge street
Third murder in Wyborne Way in eight years
A murder investigation has been launched after a woman was stabbed to death in Stonebridge.
The 32-year-old victim was found seriously injured in a car in Wyborne Way, on Saturday night at around 11.10pm.
She was rushed to St Mary’s Hospital in Paddington where she died shortly after arrival.
DCI Nicola Wall, who is leading the murder hunt, has appealed for witnesses or anyone with information to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “We are keen to her from anyone who was in or around the Wyborne Way area around 11pm Saturday night.
“We are also keen to hear from anyone in and around the surrounding area after the incident that may have seen anyone acting suspiciously.”
- 1 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 2 Reward offered after drone stolen in Wembley
- 3 Wealdstone thrashed by league leaders Hartlepool United
- 4 Warburton: Dieng played on with broken nose before red card
- 5 QPR move into top 10 with win at Middlesbrough despite Dieng dismissal
- 6 Vaccine bus launched in Brent to increase take up
- 7 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 8 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 9 Mixed feelings for residents and workers as crowds return to Wembley
- 10 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
Detectives know who the victim is but will release her name once she has been formally identified.
Two men aged 30 and 41 who were arrested in connection with the killing are currently being questioned by detectives.
A third man who was also held has been released with no further action being taken.
Anyone with information should call the incident room on 020 8785 8244 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.