Woman fighting for life after being stabbed in Neasden
- Credit: Archant
A 13-year-old girl is among three people arrested after a woman was stabbed and critically injured in Neasden.
Emergency services were called to Lawrence Way at 11.30pm on Saturday to reports of fighting in the street.
A young woman in her 20s was found with slash injuries to her abdomen, police said.
She was taken to hospital where her condition is critical but stable.
On May 3 three people were arrested on suspicion of attempted murder
You may also want to watch:
A 31-year-old man, a 32-year-old woman, and a 13-year-old girl are all currently in custody.
Enquiries into the circumstances continue, led by North West CID.Anyone with any information is asked to call 101 and quote CAD 8620/2.
- 1 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 2 Reward offered after drone stolen in Wembley
- 3 Wealdstone thrashed by league leaders Hartlepool United
- 4 Warburton: Dieng played on with broken nose before red card
- 5 QPR move into top 10 with win at Middlesbrough despite Dieng dismissal
- 6 Vaccine bus launched in Brent to increase take up
- 7 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 8 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 9 Mixed feelings for residents and workers as crowds return to Wembley
- 10 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden