Woman fighting for life after being stabbed in Neasden
- Credit: Archant
A 13-year-old girl is among three people arrested after a woman was stabbed and critically injured in Neasden.
Emergency services were called to Lawrence Way at 11.30pm on Saturday to reports of fighting in the street.
A young woman in her 20s was found with slash injuries to her abdomen, police said.
She was taken to hospital where her condition is critical but stable.
On May 3 three people were arrested on suspicion of attempted murder
You may also want to watch:
A 31-year-old man, a 32-year-old woman, and a 13-year-old girl are all currently in custody.
Enquiries into the circumstances continue, led by North West CID.Anyone with any information is asked to call 101 and quote CAD 8620/2.
- 1 Loaded shotgun seized in Harlesden as police crack down on gang activity
- 2 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 3 Vigil held in Barn Hill for murdered sisters Bibaa Henry and Nicole Smallman
- 4 Tributes paid to 'Gooner legend' who died of Covid 'caught at Euros final'
- 5 Childhood friends launch their first Their Story Film Festival in Kilburn
- 6 Missing 12-year-old boy from Kilburn found 'safe and well'
- 7 'Residents are going through hell as a result of flooding'
- 8 8 countries added to UK green travel list
- 9 Residents oppose plans for a third slot machine 'casino' in Harlesden
- 10 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police