Woman fighting for life after being stabbed in Neasden
- Credit: Archant
A 13-year-old girl is among three people arrested after a woman was stabbed and critically injured in Neasden.
Emergency services were called to Lawrence Way at 11.30pm on Saturday to reports of fighting in the street.
A young woman in her 20s was found with slash injuries to her abdomen, police said.
She was taken to hospital where her condition is critical but stable.
On May 3 three people were arrested on suspicion of attempted murder
A 31-year-old man, a 32-year-old woman, and a 13-year-old girl are all currently in custody.
Enquiries into the circumstances continue, led by North West CID.Anyone with any information is asked to call 101 and quote CAD 8620/2.
- 1 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 2 Man in stable condition following collision with a van in Neasden
- 3 Motorcyclist, 34, dies at Staples Corner Flyover
- 4 'Security alert' at Willesden Junction causing severe delays on TfL network
- 5 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 6 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 7 Weather warning issued ahead of expected gale force winds in London
- 8 Man stabbed in Harlesden High Street
- 9 Wembley fitness instructor stopped man taking his own life
- 10 New Brent baby bank to support 40 families per week