Woman shot in Wembley nightclub
Gunman opened fire in Crystals, formerly known as Silver Spoons, in South Way
A woman has been shot after a gunman opened fire in a nightclub in Wembley.
The victim, who was in her late teens, was hit in the leg after shots were fired in Crystals nightclub in South Way, last night (Sunday).
Her injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
Two other women were treated for injuries sustained by falling glass at the club, formerly known as Silver Spoons.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives from Operation Trident, the Met’s specialist team that probes gun crime, are investigating the shooting.
Anyone with information should call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 3 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 4 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 5 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 6 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 7 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 8 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 9 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 10 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man