Woman shot in Wembley nightclub
Gunman opened fire in Crystals, formerly known as Silver Spoons, in South Way
A woman has been shot after a gunman opened fire in a nightclub in Wembley.
The victim, who was in her late teens, was hit in the leg after shots were fired in Crystals nightclub in South Way, last night (Sunday).
Her injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
Two other women were treated for injuries sustained by falling glass at the club, formerly known as Silver Spoons.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives from Operation Trident, the Met’s specialist team that probes gun crime, are investigating the shooting.
Anyone with information should call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Kingsbury mandir to be 'Europe's first' vaccine centre in Hindu temple
- 2 Mum's 'desperate' fundraiser as 15 families face eviction in Stonebridge
- 3 Gang member jailed for 18 years after hiding guns and drugs in Cricklewood
- 4 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 5 Election candidate 'should be disqualified' for lockdown visit, say opposition
- 6 Maida Vale woman launches petition after kitten bought online dies
- 7 Estate agents volunteer at Wembley Park's Covid vaccine centre
- 8 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 9 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 10 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury