Woman shot in Wembley nightclub
Gunman opened fire in Crystals, formerly known as Silver Spoons, in South Way
A woman has been shot after a gunman opened fire in a nightclub in Wembley.
The victim, who was in her late teens, was hit in the leg after shots were fired in Crystals nightclub in South Way, last night (Sunday).
Her injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
Two other women were treated for injuries sustained by falling glass at the club, formerly known as Silver Spoons.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives from Operation Trident, the Met’s specialist team that probes gun crime, are investigating the shooting.
Anyone with information should call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 5 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 6 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 7 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 8 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 9 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
- 10 Dawn Butler calls for MP security 'overhaul' after death of David Amess