Woman shot in Wembley nightclub
Gunman opened fire in Crystals, formerly known as Silver Spoons, in South Way
A woman has been shot after a gunman opened fire in a nightclub in Wembley.
The victim, who was in her late teens, was hit in the leg after shots were fired in Crystals nightclub in South Way, last night (Sunday).
Her injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
Two other women were treated for injuries sustained by falling glass at the club, formerly known as Silver Spoons.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives from Operation Trident, the Met’s specialist team that probes gun crime, are investigating the shooting.
Anyone with information should call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 2 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 3 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 4 Kilburn welcomes back eager gym-goers
- 5 Hope for the Welsh Harp
- 6 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 7 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 8 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
- 9 We didn't stand up insists QPR boss Warburton in Rotherham defeat
- 10 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out