Woman remains in hospital after being shot in Maida Hill
- Credit: Archant
A woman is in a serious but non life-threatening condition after being shot in Maida Hill.
Police were called to Harrow Road, near the junction with Ashmore Road, shortly after 11.50pm on Friday (September 11), to reports of a shooting.
Officers attended along with paramedics from London Ambulance Service (LAS).
A woman, aged in her 30s, was found with a gunshot injury, Scotland Yard said.
She was treated at the scene before being taken to hospital.
A Met spokesperson said: “Her condition has since been assessed serious although non-life threatening.
“There have been no arrests.”
- 1 QPR ground name to revert to Loftus Road for 2022-23
- 2 Trial date for men charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 3 Cricklewood estate reports 'major vermin' problem
- 4 'Strictest' headteacher to be documentary subject
- 5 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 6 VOTE: Which north London fish and chip shop is your favourite?
- 7 Baby among three rescued from Willesden flat fire
- 8 5 of the best things to do with kids in north London
- 9 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 10 Police officer sacked after she 'failed' woman murdered by husband
Anyone with information can call police on 101 or tweet @MetCC quoting CAD9047/11SEP.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.