Woman remains in hospital after being shot in Maida Hill
- Credit: Archant
A woman is in a serious but non life-threatening condition after being shot in Maida Hill.
Police were called to Harrow Road, near the junction with Ashmore Road, shortly after 11.50pm on Friday (September 11), to reports of a shooting.
Officers attended along with paramedics from London Ambulance Service (LAS).
A woman, aged in her 30s, was found with a gunshot injury, Scotland Yard said.
She was treated at the scene before being taken to hospital.
You may also want to watch:
A Met spokesperson said: “Her condition has since been assessed serious although non-life threatening.
“There have been no arrests.”
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 New QPR signing Moses Odubajo's story so far
- 3 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 4 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 5 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 6 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 7 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 8 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 9 Traffic disruption in Brent from August 2-8
- 10 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
Anyone with information can call police on 101 or tweet @MetCC quoting CAD9047/11SEP.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.