Woman remains in hospital after being shot in Maida Hill
- Credit: Archant
A woman is in a serious but non life-threatening condition after being shot in Maida Hill.
Police were called to Harrow Road, near the junction with Ashmore Road, shortly after 11.50pm on Friday (September 11), to reports of a shooting.
Officers attended along with paramedics from London Ambulance Service (LAS).
A woman, aged in her 30s, was found with a gunshot injury, Scotland Yard said.
She was treated at the scene before being taken to hospital.
You may also want to watch:
A Met spokesperson said: “Her condition has since been assessed serious although non-life threatening.
“There have been no arrests.”
- 1 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 5 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 6 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 7 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 8 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 9 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 10 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
Anyone with information can call police on 101 or tweet @MetCC quoting CAD9047/11SEP.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.