Woman remains in hospital after being shot in Maida Hill
- Credit: Archant
A woman is in a serious but non life-threatening condition after being shot in Maida Hill.
Police were called to Harrow Road, near the junction with Ashmore Road, shortly after 11.50pm on Friday (September 11), to reports of a shooting.
Officers attended along with paramedics from London Ambulance Service (LAS).
A woman, aged in her 30s, was found with a gunshot injury, Scotland Yard said.
She was treated at the scene before being taken to hospital.
You may also want to watch:
A Met spokesperson said: “Her condition has since been assessed serious although non-life threatening.
“There have been no arrests.”
- 1 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 2 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 3 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 4 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 5 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 6 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 7 QPR boss Mark Warburton unfazed by prospect of losing Ilias Chair
- 8 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 9 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 10 QPR determined to remain among Championship front-runners
Anyone with information can call police on 101 or tweet @MetCC quoting CAD9047/11SEP.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.