Woman robbed of £35,000 Rolex watch in Kingsbury
- Credit: Archant
Detectives are making a witnesses appeal after a woman was robbed of a £35,000 watch in Kingsbury.
The 37-year-old woman had advertised the Rolex Pearlmaster timepiece for sale and agreed to meet a potential buyer in Kingsbury Road.
After arriving with her brother two men in a black BMW turned up with one coming out of the car and asking to see the watch.
When the woman handed it to him he ran down an alley into Burmans Road where he got into a black Audi A5.
The driver in BMW then followed the Audi.
You may also want to watch:
The suspects are black and around 25 -35 years old.
DC Tom Palmer from Brent Police said: “This robbery took place at a busy time of day and I am appealing to anyone who saw the altercation or saw someone chasing after another person.”
- 1 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 2 Brent Council worker Vithun Illankovan on his time in The Circle
- 3 QPR boss Warburton says they will be prepared for a strong Rotherham side
- 4 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 5 Hope for the Welsh Harp
- 6 Pubs in Kensal reopen after Covid lockdown
- 7 Homeless in Brent, Covid and Ramadan support
- 8 Shops, hairdressers, pub gardens and gyms reopen today
- 9 Six years ago today, it was knocked down - next week the Carlton reopens
- 10 Brent mother of murdered schoolboy Quamari urges public to report knife crime
Anyone who saw the robbery which took place on Friday, 20 September should call Brent Police on 0208 733 3153, 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.