Police appeal after woman robbed at knifepoint at Kilburn Station
- Credit: Archant
Police have released the image of a man they wish to speak to after a woman was robbed at knifepoint at Kilburn Station.
The robbery on the Jubilee line happened at 11pm on April 24 as the train pulled into the tube station.
As the doors opened, the victim was threatened with a knife and ordered to hand over her phone, British Transport Police (BTP) said.
The suspect ran from the train but was stopped in a nearby stairwell by two passengers who police also wish to speak to.
He ran off after being forced to hand over the stolen phone.
You may also want to watch:
Police wish to speak to the man in the image and the two witnesses who stopped the suspect in the stairwell.
“Their accounts would be invaluable,” a BTP spokesperson said.
- 1 Kingsbury mandir to be 'Europe's first' vaccine centre in Hindu temple
- 2 Mum's 'desperate' fundraiser as 15 families face eviction in Stonebridge
- 3 Gang member jailed for 18 years after hiding guns and drugs in Cricklewood
- 4 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 5 Election candidate 'should be disqualified' for lockdown visit, say opposition
- 6 Maida Vale woman launches petition after kitten bought online dies
- 7 Estate agents volunteer at Wembley Park's Covid vaccine centre
- 8 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 9 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai
- 10 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
Anyone with information can contact BTP by texting 61016 or by calling 0800 40 50 40.
Quote reference number 440 of 24/04/20 for both cases
Or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111