Police appeal after woman robbed at knifepoint at Kilburn Station
- Credit: Archant
Police have released the image of a man they wish to speak to after a woman was robbed at knifepoint at Kilburn Station.
The robbery on the Jubilee line happened at 11pm on April 24 as the train pulled into the tube station.
As the doors opened, the victim was threatened with a knife and ordered to hand over her phone, British Transport Police (BTP) said.
The suspect ran from the train but was stopped in a nearby stairwell by two passengers who police also wish to speak to.
He ran off after being forced to hand over the stolen phone.
You may also want to watch:
Police wish to speak to the man in the image and the two witnesses who stopped the suspect in the stairwell.
“Their accounts would be invaluable,” a BTP spokesperson said.
- 1 Man rushed to hospital after shooting in Dudden Hill
- 2 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 3 Police 'determined' to find Wembley man who failed to appear at court
- 4 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 5 Mother of newborn baby found in Willesden canal urged to seek medical help
- 6 Three men charged after police officer injured in traffic stop
- 7 Body of newborn baby found in Grand Union Canal in Willesden
- 8 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 9 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 10 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
Anyone with information can contact BTP by texting 61016 or by calling 0800 40 50 40.
Quote reference number 440 of 24/04/20 for both cases
Or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111