Appeal after woman raped in Welsh Harp parkland
- Credit: Archant
An appeal for witnesses has been made after a woman was raped in Welsh Harp.
Police were called at 3.30am on Monday (July 27) to a report of a woman raped in parkland off Wood Lane.
The allegation is being investigated by safeguarding officers from the Met’s North West BCU, Scotland Yard said.
A spokesperson said: “Enquiries continue to establish the circumstances, including whether the suspect was known to the woman.
There has been no arrest at this stage.”
You may also want to watch:
Any witnesses are asked to call police on 101 quoting CAD 910/27jul.
- 1 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 2 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 3 Raheem Sterling sends good luck message ahead of Wembley Super League
- 4 New Italian restaurant licence in Kensal Green approved
- 5 Four further arrests in connection with Sven Badzak stabbing
- 6 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 7 Cancer Black Care saved from closure with new funding
- 8 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 9 Litter crusader launches mission to clean up Wembley
- 10 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates