Appeal after woman raped in Welsh Harp parkland
- Credit: Archant
An appeal for witnesses has been made after a woman was raped in Welsh Harp.
Police were called at 3.30am on Monday (July 27) to a report of a woman raped in parkland off Wood Lane.
The allegation is being investigated by safeguarding officers from the Met’s North West BCU, Scotland Yard said.
A spokesperson said: “Enquiries continue to establish the circumstances, including whether the suspect was known to the woman.
There has been no arrest at this stage.”
You may also want to watch:
Any witnesses are asked to call police on 101 quoting CAD 910/27jul.
- 1 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 2 Fenerbahce announce signing of QPR’s Bright Osayi-Samuel
- 3 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 4 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 5 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 6 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
- 7 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 8 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 9 Interactive Harlesden exhibition aims to make art more accessible
- 10 Wealdstone boss Brennan dubbed Gloucester City a 'very ambitious' club