Appeal after woman raped in Welsh Harp parkland
- Credit: Archant
An appeal for witnesses has been made after a woman was raped in Welsh Harp.
Police were called at 3.30am on Monday (July 27) to a report of a woman raped in parkland off Wood Lane.
The allegation is being investigated by safeguarding officers from the Met’s North West BCU, Scotland Yard said.
A spokesperson said: “Enquiries continue to establish the circumstances, including whether the suspect was known to the woman.
There has been no arrest at this stage.”
Any witnesses are asked to call police on 101 quoting CAD 910/27jul.
- 1 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 2 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 3 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 4 Motorcyclist, 34, dies at Staples Corner Flyover
- 5 Man stabbed in Harlesden High Street
- 6 Almost 800 homes to be built next to Wembley Stadium
- 7 'It's about belief," says QPR boss ahead of Stoke clash
- 8 Cricklewood man appears in court accused of Golders Green rape
- 9 Dogs kill 'much-loved pet' in Brent park attack
- 10 Harlesden TSB branch faces the axe