Appeal after woman raped in Welsh Harp parkland
- Credit: Archant
An appeal for witnesses has been made after a woman was raped in Welsh Harp.
Police were called at 3.30am on Monday (July 27) to a report of a woman raped in parkland off Wood Lane.
The allegation is being investigated by safeguarding officers from the Met’s North West BCU, Scotland Yard said.
A spokesperson said: “Enquiries continue to establish the circumstances, including whether the suspect was known to the woman.
There has been no arrest at this stage.”
You may also want to watch:
Any witnesses are asked to call police on 101 quoting CAD 910/27jul.
- 1 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 2 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 3 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 4 Traffic disruption in Brent from August 2-8
- 5 QPR boss Warburton pleased with performance in Leicester draw
- 6 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 7 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 8 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 9 New QPR signing Moses Odubajo's story so far
- 10 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough