Woman named as this week’s Wanted Wednesday suspect
- Credit: Archant
Police would like to speak to Parashkeva Stoycheva in connection with a theft in Kilburn
Today’s Wanted Wednesday suspect is a 31-year-old woman who is being hunted after a pickpocket incident in Kilburn.
Police are keen to speak to Parashkeva Stoycheva in connection with a theft carried out on a bus passenger.
Every Wednesday Brent Police name one of the borough’s ‘most wanted’ suspects.
All are suspected of committing burglary, robbery, theft, fraud, drug dealing and violent crimes in Brent but officers have not been able to locate them.
You may also want to watch:
Chief Superintendent Matthew Gardner, Brent Borough Commander, said: “There are no hiding places in Brent. We will do everything we can to keep burglars, robbers and violent offenders in custody and place them in front of the court.”
Anyone who knows the whereabouts of Stoycheva should call Brent’s Wanted Offenders Unit on 020 8733 3092 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 2 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 3 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 4 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 5 Letter on banning wearing of religious symbols
- 6 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 7 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 8 Tom Dean wins second Tokyo 2020 gold with 4x200m relay victory
- 9 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 10 Letter on Kilburn Square
Alternatively Stoycheva can hand herself in.