Woman indecently assaulted at Willesden Junction station
- Credit: Archant
Detectives release image of man they would like to speak to
The hunt is on to find a pervert who indecently assaulted a woman at Willesden Junction station.
The 29-year-old victim was walking down the stairs leading to platform three when a man approached her from behind and began to touch her inappropriately.
He continued until they both arrived at the platform and then he disappeared from her sight.
Officers from British Transport Police (BTP) have trawled through CCTV footage and have released the image of a man they would like to speak to in connection with the incident which happened on February 16 at around 7pm.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Sergeant Tony Gittins, the investigating officer, said: “This was an intimidating incident for the victim, who was alone at the time, and which caused her great distress.
“These kinds of sexual assaults are extremely rare on the rail network and, when we do receive reports of this nature, we take very seriously.
- 1 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 4 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 5 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 6 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 7 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 8 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 9 Men from Canning Town and Leytonstone charged with theft from Wembley Stadium
- 10 Community vegetable patch in Kilburn under threat
“Detectives will continue to fully investigate the incident until we find the man responsible.”
Anyone with information should contact BTP on 0800 40 50 40 quoting background reference B6/LNA of 12/03/2013 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.