Woman indecently assaulted at Kensal Rise station
Victim from Willesden is groped by perverted passenger
The hunt is on to find a perverted train passenger who indecently assaulted a woman at Kensal Rise station.
The 28-year-old victim, who lives in Willesden, had got off an Overground train when a man approached her from behind and groped her.
When the victim challenged him he ran away towards Station Terrace.
Detectives have released the image of a man captured on CCTV who they would like to speak to about the incident, which took place on December 5 at around 11.50pm.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Constable Rory Durant, investigating officer, said: “If you recognise the man pictured, I’d urge you to come forward.
“Incidents of this nature are rare on the London Overground and, with excellent CCTV available on board trains and at stations, we will do all we can to bring those who cause distress to other passengers to justice.”
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 3 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 4 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 5 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 6 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 7 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 8 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 9 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 10 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
Anyone with information should call British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40 quoting B8/LNA of 31/12/2012 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.