Woman indecently assaulted at Kensal Rise station
Victim from Willesden is groped by perverted passenger
The hunt is on to find a perverted train passenger who indecently assaulted a woman at Kensal Rise station.
The 28-year-old victim, who lives in Willesden, had got off an Overground train when a man approached her from behind and groped her.
When the victim challenged him he ran away towards Station Terrace.
Detectives have released the image of a man captured on CCTV who they would like to speak to about the incident, which took place on December 5 at around 11.50pm.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Constable Rory Durant, investigating officer, said: “If you recognise the man pictured, I’d urge you to come forward.
“Incidents of this nature are rare on the London Overground and, with excellent CCTV available on board trains and at stations, we will do all we can to bring those who cause distress to other passengers to justice.”
- 1 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 2 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 3 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 4 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 5 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 6 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 7 Disabled Wembley cyclist calls for more inclusivity on Brent's roads
- 8 Tributes paid to Queen's Park charity worker who died after contracting Covid
- 9 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 10 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
Anyone with information should call British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40 quoting B8/LNA of 31/12/2012 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.