Woman indecently assaulted at Kensal Rise station
Victim from Willesden is groped by perverted passenger
The hunt is on to find a perverted train passenger who indecently assaulted a woman at Kensal Rise station.
The 28-year-old victim, who lives in Willesden, had got off an Overground train when a man approached her from behind and groped her.
When the victim challenged him he ran away towards Station Terrace.
Detectives have released the image of a man captured on CCTV who they would like to speak to about the incident, which took place on December 5 at around 11.50pm.
Detective Constable Rory Durant, investigating officer, said: “If you recognise the man pictured, I’d urge you to come forward.
“Incidents of this nature are rare on the London Overground and, with excellent CCTV available on board trains and at stations, we will do all we can to bring those who cause distress to other passengers to justice.”
- 1 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
- 2 Two dead in Maida Vale: Woman stabbed and man 'struck by vehicle'
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of murder following Maida Vale deaths
- 4 Teenager killed in Stonebridge after collision with a car
- 5 'London is lagging behind – protect yourself and others from Covid'
- 6 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 7 Brent LTN removal set to be financed from 'existing council budgets'
- 8 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 9 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court
- 10 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
Anyone with information should call British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40 quoting B8/LNA of 31/12/2012 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.