Woman indecently assaulted at Kensal Rise station
Victim from Willesden is groped by perverted passenger
The hunt is on to find a perverted train passenger who indecently assaulted a woman at Kensal Rise station.
The 28-year-old victim, who lives in Willesden, had got off an Overground train when a man approached her from behind and groped her.
When the victim challenged him he ran away towards Station Terrace.
Detectives have released the image of a man captured on CCTV who they would like to speak to about the incident, which took place on December 5 at around 11.50pm.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Constable Rory Durant, investigating officer, said: “If you recognise the man pictured, I’d urge you to come forward.
“Incidents of this nature are rare on the London Overground and, with excellent CCTV available on board trains and at stations, we will do all we can to bring those who cause distress to other passengers to justice.”
- 1 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 2 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 3 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 4 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 5 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 6 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 7 Kilburn welcomes back eager gym-goers
- 8 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
- 9 Neasden foodbank launches £60,000 fundraising appeal
- 10 'His confidence is high': QPR boss Warburton backs Lyndon Dykes
Anyone with information should call British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40 quoting B8/LNA of 31/12/2012 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.