Woman in serious condition following collision in Wembley
- Credit: Archant
A woman has been taken to hospital in a serious condition following a collision in Wembley.
Roads and transport police are appealing for witnesses who may have seen what happened between the pedestrian and the car in Forty Lane, near Bridge Road, at around 10.20am this morning.
The A4088 Forty Lane was closed earlier westbound between the Asda and Bridge Road due to the collision.
Officers were called and found a woman, believed to be in her 30s, injured at the scene.
She was taken to a central hospital, where her condition is described as serious but stable.
You may also want to watch:
The driver of the car, a Mercedes E-class, stopped at the scene.
Detectives from the serious collision investigation unit are carrying enquiries into the circumstances of the incident.
- 1 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 2 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 3 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 4 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 5 Residents priced out the area they grew up in
- 6 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 7 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 8 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 9 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 10 Man, 40, stabbed to death in Willesden
Any witnesses or anyone with any information is asked to call the witness line 020 8991 9555.
There have been no arrests and enquiries continue.