Woman in serious condition following collision in Wembley
- Credit: Archant
A woman has been taken to hospital in a serious condition following a collision in Wembley.
Roads and transport police are appealing for witnesses who may have seen what happened between the pedestrian and the car in Forty Lane, near Bridge Road, at around 10.20am this morning.
The A4088 Forty Lane was closed earlier westbound between the Asda and Bridge Road due to the collision.
Officers were called and found a woman, believed to be in her 30s, injured at the scene.
She was taken to a central hospital, where her condition is described as serious but stable.
You may also want to watch:
The driver of the car, a Mercedes E-class, stopped at the scene.
Detectives from the serious collision investigation unit are carrying enquiries into the circumstances of the incident.
- 1 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 2 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 3 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 4 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 5 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 6 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 7 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
- 8 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 9 Disabled Wembley cyclist calls for more inclusivity on Brent's roads
- 10 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
Any witnesses or anyone with any information is asked to call the witness line 020 8991 9555.
There have been no arrests and enquiries continue.