Woman found ‘in distress’ in a Kensal Rise street
- Credit: Archant
A woman who was found “in a state of distress” in a Kensal Rise street is being supported by specialist officers.
Police were called to Keslake Road at around 2.50am on October 12 to reports that a woman had been found in a state of distress.
Officers attended the scene, along with London Ambulance Service and the woman was taken to hospital as a precaution, Scotland Yard confirmed.
A Met spokesperson added: “She was subsequently discharged and is currently being supported by specialist officers while enquiries continue to establish the circumstances of any incident that took place in the lead up to her being discovered in the street.”
Enquiries into the circumstances are on-going.
You may also want to watch:
There have been no arrests.
Anyone with information which could assist police is asked to call 101, quoting CAD 627/12Oct.
- 1 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 2 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 3 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 4 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 5 QPR eager to start climbing the table when they face Derby
- 6 Warburton praises QPR character in win at Cardiff
- 7 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai
- 8 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 9 Woman killed after collision with alleged drunk driver in Kenton
- 10 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies