Woman found ‘in distress’ in a Kensal Rise street
- Credit: Archant
A woman who was found “in a state of distress” in a Kensal Rise street is being supported by specialist officers.
Police were called to Keslake Road at around 2.50am on October 12 to reports that a woman had been found in a state of distress.
Officers attended the scene, along with London Ambulance Service and the woman was taken to hospital as a precaution, Scotland Yard confirmed.
A Met spokesperson added: “She was subsequently discharged and is currently being supported by specialist officers while enquiries continue to establish the circumstances of any incident that took place in the lead up to her being discovered in the street.”
Enquiries into the circumstances are on-going.
You may also want to watch:
There have been no arrests.
Anyone with information which could assist police is asked to call 101, quoting CAD 627/12Oct.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 3 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden
- 4 Woman and child in hospital after carbon monoxide leak in Harlesden
- 5 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 6 Dykes strikes late as QPR down Swansea
- 7 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 8 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 9 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 10 Vaccine bus launched in Brent to increase take up