Woman found ‘in distress’ in a Kensal Rise street
- Credit: Archant
A woman who was found “in a state of distress” in a Kensal Rise street is being supported by specialist officers.
Police were called to Keslake Road at around 2.50am on October 12 to reports that a woman had been found in a state of distress.
Officers attended the scene, along with London Ambulance Service and the woman was taken to hospital as a precaution, Scotland Yard confirmed.
A Met spokesperson added: “She was subsequently discharged and is currently being supported by specialist officers while enquiries continue to establish the circumstances of any incident that took place in the lead up to her being discovered in the street.”
Enquiries into the circumstances are on-going.
You may also want to watch:
There have been no arrests.
Anyone with information which could assist police is asked to call 101, quoting CAD 627/12Oct.
- 1 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 2 Man admits murdering waiter in Kilburn 38 years ago
- 3 Behind Closed Doors: The high number of Brent evictions
- 4 Two men arrested in connection with Jeffrey Wegby killing
- 5 Qusai Alomar, 12, dies after collision involving motorcyclist near Wembley
- 6 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat to Brent from climate emergency
- 7 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 8 QPR boss 'disappointed' as two late goals cost his side at West Brom
- 9 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 10 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground