Woman found ‘in distress’ in a Kensal Rise street
- Credit: Archant
A woman who was found “in a state of distress” in a Kensal Rise street is being supported by specialist officers.
Police were called to Keslake Road at around 2.50am on October 12 to reports that a woman had been found in a state of distress.
Officers attended the scene, along with London Ambulance Service and the woman was taken to hospital as a precaution, Scotland Yard confirmed.
A Met spokesperson added: “She was subsequently discharged and is currently being supported by specialist officers while enquiries continue to establish the circumstances of any incident that took place in the lead up to her being discovered in the street.”
Enquiries into the circumstances are on-going.
You may also want to watch:
There have been no arrests.
Anyone with information which could assist police is asked to call 101, quoting CAD 627/12Oct.
- 1 Two Brent gang members sentenced for £1.1m fraud involvement
- 2 Three men arrested and gun seized after Neasden car stop
- 3 Man shot multiple times in Dudden Hill remains in stable condition
- 4 Man rushed to hospital after shooting in Dudden Hill
- 5 Kingsbury teen appears in court charged with Brent Cross fatal stabbing
- 6 Wembley Park's bars and restaurants back in business on May 17
- 7 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 8 Three Brent Labour councillors apologised for wrongdoing in 2020
- 9 Fresh appeal to find mum of newborn baby girl found in Grand Union Canal
- 10 Person dies after being 'injured by a train' at Wembley station