Woman escapes house fire in Cricklewood
- Credit: sub
A woman escaped uninjured after a fire broke out at a house in Cricklewood yesterday afternoon.
Half of the first floor of the property in Copper Mead was destroyed by the blaze which she managed to escape before fire crews arrived.
She was treated at the scene by paramedics.
A total of 21 firefighters and officers from Hendon and West Hampstead stations attended the blaze just before 1pm.
The fire was under control 30 minutes later.
You may also want to watch:
The cause of the blaze is under investigation.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 3 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden
- 4 Woman and child in hospital after carbon monoxide leak in Harlesden
- 5 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 6 Dykes strikes late as QPR down Swansea
- 7 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 8 QPR motivated by 'nothing to play for' talk says Warburton
- 9 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 10 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17