Woman escapes house fire in Cricklewood
- Credit: sub
A woman escaped uninjured after a fire broke out at a house in Cricklewood yesterday afternoon.
Half of the first floor of the property in Copper Mead was destroyed by the blaze which she managed to escape before fire crews arrived.
She was treated at the scene by paramedics.
A total of 21 firefighters and officers from Hendon and West Hampstead stations attended the blaze just before 1pm.
The fire was under control 30 minutes later.
You may also want to watch:
The cause of the blaze is under investigation.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Swan stops train in its track at Kensal Rise
- 3 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 4 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 5 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 6 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 7 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 8 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 9 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
- 10 QPR were soft in heavy Fulham defeat says boss Warburton