Woman escapes house fire in Cricklewood
- Credit: sub
A woman escaped uninjured after a fire broke out at a house in Cricklewood yesterday afternoon.
Half of the first floor of the property in Copper Mead was destroyed by the blaze which she managed to escape before fire crews arrived.
She was treated at the scene by paramedics.
A total of 21 firefighters and officers from Hendon and West Hampstead stations attended the blaze just before 1pm.
The fire was under control 30 minutes later.
You may also want to watch:
The cause of the blaze is under investigation.
- 1 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 2 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 3 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 4 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 5 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 6 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 7 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 8 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 9 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 10 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai