Woman escapes house fire in Cricklewood
- Credit: sub
A woman escaped uninjured after a fire broke out at a house in Cricklewood yesterday afternoon.
Half of the first floor of the property in Copper Mead was destroyed by the blaze which she managed to escape before fire crews arrived.
She was treated at the scene by paramedics.
A total of 21 firefighters and officers from Hendon and West Hampstead stations attended the blaze just before 1pm.
The fire was under control 30 minutes later.
You may also want to watch:
The cause of the blaze is under investigation.
- 1 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 4 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 5 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 6 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 7 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 8 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 9 Men from Canning Town and Leytonstone charged with theft from Wembley Stadium
- 10 Community vegetable patch in Kilburn under threat