Woman arrested in Brent on suspicion of terrorism offences
- Credit: Archant
A 38-year-old woman has been arrested in Brent on suspicion of possessing terrorist material
Officers from the Met’s Counter Terrorism Command held the woman after raiding an address in the NW10 area at around 6.30am today.
The woman has been held under Section 2 of the Terrorism Act, dissemination of terrorist publications, and Section 58, possession of a document or record containing information of a kind likely to be of use to a person committing or preparing an act of terrorism.
The address is currently being search as well as a business premises in the borough of Ealing and another residential property in the Hillingdon area.
The woman is in custody at a police station in South London.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 2 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 3 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 4 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
- 5 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 6 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 7 Woman killed after collision with alleged drunk driver in Kenton
- 8 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 9 Tributes paid to Queen's Park charity worker who died after contracting Covid
- 10 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing