Woman arrested in Brent on suspicion of terrorism offences
- Credit: Archant
A 38-year-old woman has been arrested in Brent on suspicion of possessing terrorist material
Officers from the Met’s Counter Terrorism Command held the woman after raiding an address in the NW10 area at around 6.30am today.
The woman has been held under Section 2 of the Terrorism Act, dissemination of terrorist publications, and Section 58, possession of a document or record containing information of a kind likely to be of use to a person committing or preparing an act of terrorism.
The address is currently being search as well as a business premises in the borough of Ealing and another residential property in the Hillingdon area.
The woman is in custody at a police station in South London.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 2 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 3 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 4 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 5 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 6 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 7 Kilburn welcomes back eager gym-goers
- 8 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
- 9 Neasden foodbank launches £60,000 fundraising appeal
- 10 'His confidence is high': QPR boss Warburton backs Lyndon Dykes