Woman arrested in Brent on suspicion of terrorism offences
- Credit: Archant
A 38-year-old woman has been arrested in Brent on suspicion of possessing terrorist material
Officers from the Met’s Counter Terrorism Command held the woman after raiding an address in the NW10 area at around 6.30am today.
The woman has been held under Section 2 of the Terrorism Act, dissemination of terrorist publications, and Section 58, possession of a document or record containing information of a kind likely to be of use to a person committing or preparing an act of terrorism.
The address is currently being search as well as a business premises in the borough of Ealing and another residential property in the Hillingdon area.
The woman is in custody at a police station in South London.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 2 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 3 Swan stops train in its track at Kensal Rise
- 4 Brent Council reignites campaign to tackle paan spitting
- 5 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 6 Harlesden community garden wins two London in Bloom awards
- 7 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 8 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 9 FA Cup defeat ranks among one of the most 'gutting' for Wealdstone
- 10 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed