Woman arrested following Queen’s Park shooting on New Year’s Day
- Credit: Archant
A woman has been arrested following a shooting in Queen’s Park on New Year’s Day which has left a man fighting for his life.
The 35-year-old was held on suspicion of attempted murder after the victim, 27, was shot several times in Galton Street.
He managed to stagger into nearby Droop Street where he was found by police.
He is still in a critical condition in hospital.
The woman has been released on bail until early March.
You may also want to watch:
Police have not ruled out a gang-related motive.
Any witnesses or anyone with any information can call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 3 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 5 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 6 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 7 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 8 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent pub...REVEALED
- 9 Call for teams for football tournament in memory of Josh Hanson
- 10 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley