Woman arrested following Queen’s Park shooting on New Year’s Day
- Credit: Archant
A woman has been arrested following a shooting in Queen’s Park on New Year’s Day which has left a man fighting for his life.
The 35-year-old was held on suspicion of attempted murder after the victim, 27, was shot several times in Galton Street.
He managed to stagger into nearby Droop Street where he was found by police.
He is still in a critical condition in hospital.
The woman has been released on bail until early March.
You may also want to watch:
Police have not ruled out a gang-related motive.
Any witnesses or anyone with any information can call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Two Brent gang members sentenced for £1.1m fraud involvement
- 2 Three men arrested and gun seized after Neasden car stop
- 3 Man shot multiple times in Dudden Hill remains in stable condition
- 4 Man rushed to hospital after shooting in Dudden Hill
- 5 Fresh appeal to find mum of newborn baby girl found in Grand Union Canal
- 6 Kingsbury teen appears in court charged with Brent Cross fatal stabbing
- 7 Three Brent Labour councillors apologised for wrongdoing in 2020
- 8 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 9 Person dies after being 'injured by a train' at Wembley station
- 10 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat