Woman and three men jailed for 30 years for vicious attack in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
A woman and three men who carried out a brutal attack in Harlesden armed with a knife and a piece of wood have been jailed for a total of 30 years.
Jacek Bielski, 41, of Acton Lane, Harlesden, carried out the vicious assault near his home with Justyna Piersa, 27, from Brentford, Pawel Jozef, 35, from Perivale, and Marcin Tulik, 32, from Northolt, in September last year.
The 27-year-old victim, a Polish man, was beaten and stabbed as he tried to jump into a car leaving him with 21 head injuries.
He refused to cooperate with the police and has since returned to his homeland but officers continued to investigate the attack and they discovered two witnesses had filmed the assault on their phones.
All four were convicted at Harrow Crown Court and last week Piersa was the final attacker to be sentenced.
She was jailed for 22 months for causing grievous bodily harm.
Jozef was convicted of causing grievous bodily harm with intent to do grievous bodily harm and jailed for 12 years and Tulik was sentenced to 10 years for causing grievous bodily harm with intent to do grievous bodily harm, having a blade in a public place and possession of an offensive weapon in a public place.
- 1 Man in stable condition following collision with a van in Neasden
- 2 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 3 'Security alert' at Willesden Junction causing severe delays on TfL network
- 4 Motorcyclist, 34, dies at Staples Corner Flyover
- 5 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 6 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 7 New Brent baby bank to support 40 families per week
- 8 Possible traffic disruptions in north London this week
- 9 Weather warning issued ahead of expected gale force winds in London
- 10 Wembley fitness instructor stopped man taking his own life
All three had denied any wrong doing.
Bielski admitted causing grievous bodily harm with intent to do grievous bodily harm and was jailed for eight years.
DC Fiona Davidson said: “This was an extremely violent and sustained group attack on a lone male who suffered significant injuries which have since changed his life.
“The sentences imposed demonstrate the gravity of their crime and I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone involved in this investigation including the members of Brent’s community who bravely assisted the Police throughout the criminal justice process.”