Woman and three men jailed for 30 years for vicious attack in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
A woman and three men who carried out a brutal attack in Harlesden armed with a knife and a piece of wood have been jailed for a total of 30 years.
Jacek Bielski, 41, of Acton Lane, Harlesden, carried out the vicious assault near his home with Justyna Piersa, 27, from Brentford, Pawel Jozef, 35, from Perivale, and Marcin Tulik, 32, from Northolt, in September last year.
The 27-year-old victim, a Polish man, was beaten and stabbed as he tried to jump into a car leaving him with 21 head injuries.
He refused to cooperate with the police and has since returned to his homeland but officers continued to investigate the attack and they discovered two witnesses had filmed the assault on their phones.
All four were convicted at Harrow Crown Court and last week Piersa was the final attacker to be sentenced.
You may also want to watch:
She was jailed for 22 months for causing grievous bodily harm.
Jozef was convicted of causing grievous bodily harm with intent to do grievous bodily harm and jailed for 12 years and Tulik was sentenced to 10 years for causing grievous bodily harm with intent to do grievous bodily harm, having a blade in a public place and possession of an offensive weapon in a public place.
- 1 Mum's 'desperate' fundraiser as 15 families face eviction in Stonebridge
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Election candidate 'should be disqualified' for lockdown visit, say opposition
- 4 Estate agents volunteer at Wembley Park's Covid vaccine centre
- 5 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 6 Pictures: Snow arrives covering Gladstone Park and Neasden Temple
- 7 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 8 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 9 Health chief praises staff 'flying' across Brent and Camden to vaccinate housebound residents
- 10 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
All three had denied any wrong doing.
Bielski admitted causing grievous bodily harm with intent to do grievous bodily harm and was jailed for eight years.
DC Fiona Davidson said: “This was an extremely violent and sustained group attack on a lone male who suffered significant injuries which have since changed his life.
“The sentences imposed demonstrate the gravity of their crime and I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone involved in this investigation including the members of Brent’s community who bravely assisted the Police throughout the criminal justice process.”