Woman and three men charged as part of investigation into Sabrina Moss murder in Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
A woman and three men have been charged with assisting an offender as part of the investigation into the murder of Sabrina Moss in Kilburn.
Fiona Cullum, 25, of Rowley Way, Kilburn, Mathew Bouzemada, 21, of Holland Road, Harlesden, Reid Daniel, 24, from Hayes, and 21-year-old Rakheed Daniel, appeared before Harrow Crown Court earlier this month.
Rakheed Daniel was remanded in custody and the other three were bailed.
All four will stand trial at the Old Bailey on February 23 next year.
Miss Moss, a nursery teacher from Neasden, was shot dead in Kilburn High Road, as she celebrated her 24th birthday on August 24 last year.
You may also want to watch:
Hassan Hussain, 29, of Cranhurst Road, Willesden Green, Yassin James, 20, of Chaplain Road, Wembley, and Martell Warren, 23, of Napier Road, Kensal Green, have all been convicted of the mother-of-one’s murder in Kilburn High Road, today.
They will be sentenced on September 12.
- 1 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 2 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 3 'Cowardly' government accused by Brent MP of siding with 'bad bosses'
- 4 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 5 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 6 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 7 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 8 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 9 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 10 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts