Woman and three men charged as part of investigation into Sabrina Moss murder in Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
A woman and three men have been charged with assisting an offender as part of the investigation into the murder of Sabrina Moss in Kilburn.
Fiona Cullum, 25, of Rowley Way, Kilburn, Mathew Bouzemada, 21, of Holland Road, Harlesden, Reid Daniel, 24, from Hayes, and 21-year-old Rakheed Daniel, appeared before Harrow Crown Court earlier this month.
Rakheed Daniel was remanded in custody and the other three were bailed.
All four will stand trial at the Old Bailey on February 23 next year.
Miss Moss, a nursery teacher from Neasden, was shot dead in Kilburn High Road, as she celebrated her 24th birthday on August 24 last year.
You may also want to watch:
Hassan Hussain, 29, of Cranhurst Road, Willesden Green, Yassin James, 20, of Chaplain Road, Wembley, and Martell Warren, 23, of Napier Road, Kensal Green, have all been convicted of the mother-of-one’s murder in Kilburn High Road, today.
They will be sentenced on September 12.
- 1 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 2 Woman killed after collision with alleged drunk driver in Kenton
- 3 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
- 4 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 5 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 6 QPR eager to start climbing the table when they face Derby
- 7 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 8 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 9 Warburton praises QPR character in win at Cardiff
- 10 Willock earns QPR win in Wales