Woman and three men charged as part of investigation into Sabrina Moss murder in Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
A woman and three men have been charged with assisting an offender as part of the investigation into the murder of Sabrina Moss in Kilburn.
Fiona Cullum, 25, of Rowley Way, Kilburn, Mathew Bouzemada, 21, of Holland Road, Harlesden, Reid Daniel, 24, from Hayes, and 21-year-old Rakheed Daniel, appeared before Harrow Crown Court earlier this month.
Rakheed Daniel was remanded in custody and the other three were bailed.
All four will stand trial at the Old Bailey on February 23 next year.
Miss Moss, a nursery teacher from Neasden, was shot dead in Kilburn High Road, as she celebrated her 24th birthday on August 24 last year.
You may also want to watch:
Hassan Hussain, 29, of Cranhurst Road, Willesden Green, Yassin James, 20, of Chaplain Road, Wembley, and Martell Warren, 23, of Napier Road, Kensal Green, have all been convicted of the mother-of-one’s murder in Kilburn High Road, today.
They will be sentenced on September 12.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 3 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden
- 4 Woman and child in hospital after carbon monoxide leak in Harlesden
- 5 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 6 Reward offered after drone stolen in Wembley
- 7 Vaccine bus launched in Brent to increase take up
- 8 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 9 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 10 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens