Woman and three men charged as part of investigation into Sabrina Moss murder in Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
A woman and three men have been charged with assisting an offender as part of the investigation into the murder of Sabrina Moss in Kilburn.
Fiona Cullum, 25, of Rowley Way, Kilburn, Mathew Bouzemada, 21, of Holland Road, Harlesden, Reid Daniel, 24, from Hayes, and 21-year-old Rakheed Daniel, appeared before Harrow Crown Court earlier this month.
Rakheed Daniel was remanded in custody and the other three were bailed.
All four will stand trial at the Old Bailey on February 23 next year.
Miss Moss, a nursery teacher from Neasden, was shot dead in Kilburn High Road, as she celebrated her 24th birthday on August 24 last year.
You may also want to watch:
Hassan Hussain, 29, of Cranhurst Road, Willesden Green, Yassin James, 20, of Chaplain Road, Wembley, and Martell Warren, 23, of Napier Road, Kensal Green, have all been convicted of the mother-of-one’s murder in Kilburn High Road, today.
They will be sentenced on September 12.
- 1 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 4 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 5 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 6 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 7 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 8 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 9 Men from Canning Town and Leytonstone charged with theft from Wembley Stadium
- 10 Community vegetable patch in Kilburn under threat