Woman, 51, spat at, scratched, bitten and hit with a piece of wood in Harlesden attack
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses to a vicious attack on a woman in Harlesden by two other women to come forward.
The 51-year-old old victim was spat at before being scratched, bitten and hit with a piece of wood as she waited for a cab outside Christinas Meat and Poultry in Craven Park Road.
She was saved when the driver of her cab arrived and pushed away her attackers.
Two women aged 29 and 38 were arrested and bailed to return to a police station on October 28.
DC Brett Skowron, investigating officer, is appealing for anyone who witnessed the attack on Thursday, 15 August, at 1pm to come forward.
He said: “There would have been a number of people in the area and I am appealing for witnesses to come forward, in particular a woman that was speaking to the victim at the venue just before the assault.”
Anyone with information should call DC Skowron on 0208 733 3143 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 2 Motorcyclist, 34, dies at Staples Corner Flyover
- 3 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 4 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 5 Man stabbed in Harlesden High Street
- 6 Almost 800 homes to be built next to Wembley Stadium
- 7 Wembley fitness instructor stopped man taking his own life
- 8 New Brent baby bank to support 40 families per week
- 9 'It's about belief," says QPR boss ahead of Stoke clash
- 10 Dogs kill 'much-loved pet' in Brent park attack