Woman, 51, spat at, scratched, bitten and hit with a piece of wood in Harlesden attack
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses to a vicious attack on a woman in Harlesden by two other women to come forward.
The 51-year-old old victim was spat at before being scratched, bitten and hit with a piece of wood as she waited for a cab outside Christinas Meat and Poultry in Craven Park Road.
She was saved when the driver of her cab arrived and pushed away her attackers.
Two women aged 29 and 38 were arrested and bailed to return to a police station on October 28.
DC Brett Skowron, investigating officer, is appealing for anyone who witnessed the attack on Thursday, 15 August, at 1pm to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “There would have been a number of people in the area and I am appealing for witnesses to come forward, in particular a woman that was speaking to the victim at the venue just before the assault.”
Anyone with information should call DC Skowron on 0208 733 3143 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 3 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden
- 4 Woman and child in hospital after carbon monoxide leak in Harlesden
- 5 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 6 Dykes strikes late as QPR down Swansea
- 7 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 8 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 9 Vaccine bus launched in Brent to increase take up
- 10 Reward offered after drone stolen in Wembley