Woman, 51, spat at, scratched, bitten and hit with a piece of wood in Harlesden attack
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses to a vicious attack on a woman in Harlesden by two other women to come forward.
The 51-year-old old victim was spat at before being scratched, bitten and hit with a piece of wood as she waited for a cab outside Christinas Meat and Poultry in Craven Park Road.
She was saved when the driver of her cab arrived and pushed away her attackers.
Two women aged 29 and 38 were arrested and bailed to return to a police station on October 28.
DC Brett Skowron, investigating officer, is appealing for anyone who witnessed the attack on Thursday, 15 August, at 1pm to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “There would have been a number of people in the area and I am appealing for witnesses to come forward, in particular a woman that was speaking to the victim at the venue just before the assault.”
Anyone with information should call DC Skowron on 0208 733 3143 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 4 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 5 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 6 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 7 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 8 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 9 Men from Canning Town and Leytonstone charged with theft from Wembley Stadium
- 10 Community vegetable patch in Kilburn under threat