Woman, 51, spat at, scratched, bitten and hit with a piece of wood in Harlesden attack
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses to a vicious attack on a woman in Harlesden by two other women to come forward.
The 51-year-old old victim was spat at before being scratched, bitten and hit with a piece of wood as she waited for a cab outside Christinas Meat and Poultry in Craven Park Road.
She was saved when the driver of her cab arrived and pushed away her attackers.
Two women aged 29 and 38 were arrested and bailed to return to a police station on October 28.
DC Brett Skowron, investigating officer, is appealing for anyone who witnessed the attack on Thursday, 15 August, at 1pm to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “There would have been a number of people in the area and I am appealing for witnesses to come forward, in particular a woman that was speaking to the victim at the venue just before the assault.”
Anyone with information should call DC Skowron on 0208 733 3143 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 2 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 3 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 4 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 5 QPR eager to start climbing the table when they face Derby
- 6 Warburton praises QPR character in win at Cardiff
- 7 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai
- 8 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 9 Woman killed after collision with alleged drunk driver in Kenton
- 10 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies