Witness appeal after two men stabbed in street fight in Kensal Rise
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses to a street fight in Kensal Rise in which two men were stabbed to come forward.
The melee involving three men and a woman occurred outside Kensal Rise Station in Station Terrace, on August 26.
One man received stab/slash injuries to the neck and arm the other sustained a similar wound to his arm.
The attack took place around 10pm a few hours after the nearby Notting Hill Carnival had ended.
Three men aged 36, 41, and 40 and a 43-year-old woman were arrested for array and bailed to return to a police station in October.
You may also want to watch:
PC Tim Wren from Brent Police, said: “I would like to hear from anyone who was in the area at the time that may have witnessed this fight or know who the suspects are.
“The area was extremely busy at the time as people left carnival and I believe numerous people must have witnessed this.”
- 1 Pictures: Snow arrives covering Gladstone Park and Neasden Temple
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 5 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 6 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 7 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 8 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 9 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 10 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
Anyone with information should call 020 8733 3039 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.