Witness appeal after two men stabbed in street fight in Kensal Rise
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses to a street fight in Kensal Rise in which two men were stabbed to come forward.
The melee involving three men and a woman occurred outside Kensal Rise Station in Station Terrace, on August 26.
One man received stab/slash injuries to the neck and arm the other sustained a similar wound to his arm.
The attack took place around 10pm a few hours after the nearby Notting Hill Carnival had ended.
Three men aged 36, 41, and 40 and a 43-year-old woman were arrested for array and bailed to return to a police station in October.
You may also want to watch:
PC Tim Wren from Brent Police, said: “I would like to hear from anyone who was in the area at the time that may have witnessed this fight or know who the suspects are.
“The area was extremely busy at the time as people left carnival and I believe numerous people must have witnessed this.”
- 1 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 2 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 3 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 4 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 5 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 6 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 7 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 8 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 9 Mark Warburton insists QPR on right track despite Bristol City defeat
- 10 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
Anyone with information should call 020 8733 3039 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.