Witness appeal after two men stabbed in street fight in Kensal Rise
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses to a street fight in Kensal Rise in which two men were stabbed to come forward.
The melee involving three men and a woman occurred outside Kensal Rise Station in Station Terrace, on August 26.
One man received stab/slash injuries to the neck and arm the other sustained a similar wound to his arm.
The attack took place around 10pm a few hours after the nearby Notting Hill Carnival had ended.
Three men aged 36, 41, and 40 and a 43-year-old woman were arrested for array and bailed to return to a police station in October.
You may also want to watch:
PC Tim Wren from Brent Police, said: “I would like to hear from anyone who was in the area at the time that may have witnessed this fight or know who the suspects are.
“The area was extremely busy at the time as people left carnival and I believe numerous people must have witnessed this.”
- 1 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 2 Reward offered after drone stolen in Wembley
- 3 Vaccine bus launched in Brent to increase take up
- 4 QPR move into top 10 with win at Middlesbrough despite Dieng dismissal
- 5 Warburton: Dieng played on with broken nose before red card
- 6 Wealdstone thrashed by league leaders Hartlepool United
- 7 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 8 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 9 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 10 Mixed feelings for residents and workers as crowds return to Wembley
Anyone with information should call 020 8733 3039 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.