Witness appeal after three men beaten up outside Harlesden pub
Street brawl leaves trio needing hospital treatment
Detectives are making a witness appeal after three men needed hospital treatment following a street fight outside a Harlesden pub.
Police were called to Misty Moon in Manor Park Road, where they found the three men outside the venue on October 30 at 6.30pm.
A 48-year-old had suffered a broken rib, bloody nose and cut lip and a 39-year-old had a cut to his head.
A third man, aged 45, was ground sitting on a chair outside the pub with multiple fractures to the face.
You may also want to watch:
A 23-year-old man was arrested nearby on suspicion of Grievous Bodily Harm.
He has been bailed to return to a police station at a later date.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 3 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden
- 4 Woman and child in hospital after carbon monoxide leak in Harlesden
- 5 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 6 Dykes strikes late as QPR down Swansea
- 7 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 8 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 9 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 10 QPR motivated by 'nothing to play for' talk says Warburton
DC Laura Dunn is investigating the attacks, she said: “This is an appalling act of violence where three victims were assaulted. I
“I would like to speak to anyone that was in the area that may have witnessed the assault.”
Anyone with information can call the incident room on 020 8733 3709 or crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.