Witness appeal after three men beaten up outside Harlesden pub
Street brawl leaves trio needing hospital treatment
Detectives are making a witness appeal after three men needed hospital treatment following a street fight outside a Harlesden pub.
Police were called to Misty Moon in Manor Park Road, where they found the three men outside the venue on October 30 at 6.30pm.
A 48-year-old had suffered a broken rib, bloody nose and cut lip and a 39-year-old had a cut to his head.
A third man, aged 45, was ground sitting on a chair outside the pub with multiple fractures to the face.
You may also want to watch:
A 23-year-old man was arrested nearby on suspicion of Grievous Bodily Harm.
He has been bailed to return to a police station at a later date.
- 1 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 2 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 3 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 4 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 5 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 6 Mark Warburton insists QPR on right track despite Bristol City defeat
- 7 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 8 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 9 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 10 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
DC Laura Dunn is investigating the attacks, she said: “This is an appalling act of violence where three victims were assaulted. I
“I would like to speak to anyone that was in the area that may have witnessed the assault.”
Anyone with information can call the incident room on 020 8733 3709 or crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.