Witness appeal after three men beaten up outside Harlesden pub
Street brawl leaves trio needing hospital treatment
Detectives are making a witness appeal after three men needed hospital treatment following a street fight outside a Harlesden pub.
Police were called to Misty Moon in Manor Park Road, where they found the three men outside the venue on October 30 at 6.30pm.
A 48-year-old had suffered a broken rib, bloody nose and cut lip and a 39-year-old had a cut to his head.
A third man, aged 45, was ground sitting on a chair outside the pub with multiple fractures to the face.
You may also want to watch:
A 23-year-old man was arrested nearby on suspicion of Grievous Bodily Harm.
He has been bailed to return to a police station at a later date.
- 1 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 2 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 3 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 4 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 5 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 6 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 7 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 8 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 9 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 10 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai
DC Laura Dunn is investigating the attacks, she said: “This is an appalling act of violence where three victims were assaulted. I
“I would like to speak to anyone that was in the area that may have witnessed the assault.”
Anyone with information can call the incident room on 020 8733 3709 or crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.