Witness appeal after three men beaten up outside Harlesden pub
Street brawl leaves trio needing hospital treatment
Detectives are making a witness appeal after three men needed hospital treatment following a street fight outside a Harlesden pub.
Police were called to Misty Moon in Manor Park Road, where they found the three men outside the venue on October 30 at 6.30pm.
A 48-year-old had suffered a broken rib, bloody nose and cut lip and a 39-year-old had a cut to his head.
A third man, aged 45, was ground sitting on a chair outside the pub with multiple fractures to the face.
A 23-year-old man was arrested nearby on suspicion of Grievous Bodily Harm.
He has been bailed to return to a police station at a later date.
- 1 Jailed: 9 north London offenders put behind bars in June
- 2 Wanted: Man sought after aggravated burglaries, failing to appear in court
- 3 School turns itself around after 'sexual bullying' reports
- 4 Neasden pub refused late licence amid fears around crime
- 5 Covid: North London hospital admissions rising amid national surge
- 6 Man arrested after woman's rape allegation in Neasden
- 7 Hundreds of young musicians to gather in Wembley for concert
- 8 Rogue Wembley HGV trainer sentenced after selling non-existent training
- 9 Hospital's new research centre officially opened by vaccine taskforce lead
- 10 Most wanted: 6 people sought in connection with 10 robberies across London
DC Laura Dunn is investigating the attacks, she said: “This is an appalling act of violence where three victims were assaulted. I
“I would like to speak to anyone that was in the area that may have witnessed the assault.”
Anyone with information can call the incident room on 020 8733 3709 or crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.