Witness appeal after man hit by two cars in Harlesden fight
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Police are appealing for witnesses to a mass street fight in Harlesden which has left a man fighting for his life after he was hit by two cars.
The 27-year-old victim was hit by a car and thrown on its bonnet before falling off and hit by a second vehicle in the High Street during the brawl.
Detectives investigating the incident on September 6 at around 3.30am believe between 15 and 20 men were fighting in the street near the Chicken Cottage shop close to The Cleopatra Lounge club.
The victim was struck by the silver Mercedes A Class car registration number V168 DLU which was spotted speeding away from the scene before he was hit by a silver Ford Focus which dragged him along the street.
The men in the Ford Focus registration number BF14 FDN abandoned the car and fled on foot.
You may also want to watch:
Police have seized the car.
The victim is in a critical condition in hospital.
- 1 Man rushed to hospital after shooting in Dudden Hill
- 2 Person dies after being 'injured by a train' at Wembley station
- 3 Police 'determined' to find Wembley man who failed to appear at court
- 4 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 5 Kingsbury teen appears in court charged with Brent Cross fatal stabbing
- 6 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 7 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 8 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 9 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 10 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
Police are appealing for information and witnesses following the attempted murder of a man in Brent.
Detective Chief Inspector, Noel McHugh, investigating officer, said: “This was a shocking assault which has left a man fighting for his life. Witnesses have seen two vehicles collide with the victim, and despite their attempts to intervene he eventually became trapped between the wheels of a car.
“We are now keen to trace the silver Mercedes vehicle as well as the occupants seen travelling in this vehicle. We would also like to speak to anyone who could identify the men involved in the initial argument or who knew the occupants of the Ford Focus.
“Following previous appeals we are aware that some witnesses may have unwittingly removed items from the scene - either from the vehicles or the road side. We appeal to those people to come forward and return any items as soon as possible.”
Anyone witnesses or anyone with any information should call the incident room on 020 8785 8000 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.