Willesden woman on terrorism charge due in court
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
A 22-year-old woman from Willesden accused of sending money to fund terrorism activity is due to appear in court today.
Hana Gul Khan, of Meyrick Road, is charged with making a total of £1,100 available for the purpose of terrorism.
She is claimed to have arranged £600 on June 15 and £500 on July 5 last year.
Khan is accused alongside Anton Atkins, 30, from Woolwich, who is charged with arranging a pair of combat trousers and £1,600 to be sent to terrorists.
They are both to appear at the Old Bailey today for a plea and case management hearing.
You may also want to watch:
The date was changed from a scheduled appearance last Friday.
A provisional trial date has been set for January 12 next year.
- 1 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 2 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 5 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 6 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 7 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 8 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 9 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 10 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai