Willesden woman on terrorism charge due in court
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
A 22-year-old woman from Willesden accused of sending money to fund terrorism activity is due to appear in court today.
Hana Gul Khan, of Meyrick Road, is charged with making a total of £1,100 available for the purpose of terrorism.
She is claimed to have arranged £600 on June 15 and £500 on July 5 last year.
Khan is accused alongside Anton Atkins, 30, from Woolwich, who is charged with arranging a pair of combat trousers and £1,600 to be sent to terrorists.
They are both to appear at the Old Bailey today for a plea and case management hearing.
The date was changed from a scheduled appearance last Friday.
A provisional trial date has been set for January 12 next year.
- 1 Man stabbed in Harlesden High Street
- 2 Almost 800 homes to be built next to Wembley Stadium
- 3 Police officers who shared photos of murdered sisters to be sentenced early next month
- 4 Dogs kill 'much-loved pet' in Brent park attack
- 5 Wembley man, 18, used schoolboy to sell drug-infused sweets
- 6 Waitrose and Halfords recall items over health and safety concerns
- 7 Three men charged with attempted murder following Wembley shooting
- 8 What are the chances of a white Christmas in London?
- 9 Masks, PCR tests and boosters: New measures to combat Omicron variant
- 10 Wembley Stadium hosts careers expo to help Brent young people into City jobs