Willesden woman on terrorism charge due in court
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
A 22-year-old woman from Willesden accused of sending money to fund terrorism activity is due to appear in court today.
Hana Gul Khan, of Meyrick Road, is charged with making a total of £1,100 available for the purpose of terrorism.
She is claimed to have arranged £600 on June 15 and £500 on July 5 last year.
Khan is accused alongside Anton Atkins, 30, from Woolwich, who is charged with arranging a pair of combat trousers and £1,600 to be sent to terrorists.
They are both to appear at the Old Bailey today for a plea and case management hearing.
You may also want to watch:
The date was changed from a scheduled appearance last Friday.
A provisional trial date has been set for January 12 next year.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 5 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 6 QPR were soft in heavy Fulham defeat says boss Warburton
- 7 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 8 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
- 9 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 10 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London