Willesden woman on terrorism charge due in court
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
A 22-year-old woman from Willesden accused of sending money to fund terrorism activity is due to appear in court today.
Hana Gul Khan, of Meyrick Road, is charged with making a total of £1,100 available for the purpose of terrorism.
She is claimed to have arranged £600 on June 15 and £500 on July 5 last year.
Khan is accused alongside Anton Atkins, 30, from Woolwich, who is charged with arranging a pair of combat trousers and £1,600 to be sent to terrorists.
They are both to appear at the Old Bailey today for a plea and case management hearing.
You may also want to watch:
The date was changed from a scheduled appearance last Friday.
A provisional trial date has been set for January 12 next year.
- 1 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 2 QPR boss Warburton praises hard-working Dykes
- 3 Wembley Stadium wins approval to hold more events
- 4 Brent mother of murdered schoolboy Quamari urges public to report knife crime
- 5 Brent Council to issue water bill refunds to council tenants
- 6 Brent arts organisations awarded over £1m in Covid recovery funding
- 7 Dykes double helps QPR defeat Sheffield Wednesday
- 8 Two 17-year-old boys shot and stabbed in Kingsbury
- 9 Six years ago today, it was knocked down - next week the Carlton reopens
- 10 I tabled my own alternative Coronavirus (No 2) Bill