Willesden teenager accused of the robbery and kidnap of man at Victoria Station
- Credit: Archant
A teenager from Willesden has been charged with the robbery and kidnap of a train passenger at Victoria Station.
Hussein Chaaban, 18, of Willesden Lane, is accused of threatening the man and frogmarching to an ATM machine where he was forced to withdraw cash on April 17.
He appeared before the courts last week where he was remanded in custody for a second hearing at Blackfriars Crown Court on May 30.
Detectives from the British Transport Police, who are investigating the incident, are appealing for information leading to another man they would like to question in connection with the incident
Anyone with information is asked to them on 0800 40 50 40, or text 61016, quoting reference SSUB/B6 of 12/05/2014.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively you can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 2 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 3 Hope for the Welsh Harp
- 4 QPR boss Warburton says they will be prepared for a strong Rotherham side
- 5 Pubs in Kensal reopen after Covid lockdown
- 6 Kilburn welcomes back eager gym-goers
- 7 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 8 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
- 9 Homeless in Brent, Covid and Ramadan support
- 10 Two 17-year-old boys shot and stabbed in Kingsbury