Willesden teenager accused of the robbery and kidnap of man at Victoria Station
- Credit: Archant
A teenager from Willesden has been charged with the robbery and kidnap of a train passenger at Victoria Station.
Hussein Chaaban, 18, of Willesden Lane, is accused of threatening the man and frogmarching to an ATM machine where he was forced to withdraw cash on April 17.
He appeared before the courts last week where he was remanded in custody for a second hearing at Blackfriars Crown Court on May 30.
Detectives from the British Transport Police, who are investigating the incident, are appealing for information leading to another man they would like to question in connection with the incident
Anyone with information is asked to them on 0800 40 50 40, or text 61016, quoting reference SSUB/B6 of 12/05/2014.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively you can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Kingsbury mandir to be 'Europe's first' vaccine centre in Hindu temple
- 2 Gang member jailed for 18 years after hiding guns and drugs in Cricklewood
- 3 Mum's 'desperate' fundraiser as 15 families face eviction in Stonebridge
- 4 Maida Vale woman launches petition after kitten bought online dies
- 5 Election candidate 'should be disqualified' for lockdown visit, say opposition
- 6 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 7 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai
- 8 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 9 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 10 Estate agents volunteer at Wembley Park's Covid vaccine centre