Willesden teenager accused of the robbery and kidnap of man at Victoria Station
- Credit: Archant
A teenager from Willesden has been charged with the robbery and kidnap of a train passenger at Victoria Station.
Hussein Chaaban, 18, of Willesden Lane, is accused of threatening the man and frogmarching to an ATM machine where he was forced to withdraw cash on April 17.
He appeared before the courts last week where he was remanded in custody for a second hearing at Blackfriars Crown Court on May 30.
Detectives from the British Transport Police, who are investigating the incident, are appealing for information leading to another man they would like to question in connection with the incident
Anyone with information is asked to them on 0800 40 50 40, or text 61016, quoting reference SSUB/B6 of 12/05/2014.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively you can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 3 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 4 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 5 New QPR signing Moses Odubajo's story so far
- 6 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 7 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 8 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 9 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 10 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application