Willesden man threatened to bomb the home of MP Charlotte Leslie after she voted for Syria air strikes
- Credit: Archant
A Muslim convert from Willesden threatened to bomb an MP’s house and “show her what it’s like to murder innocents” after she voted in favour of Syria air strikes.
Craig Wallace, 23, of Teignmouth Road, launched a tirade of abuse on Facebook at Tory MP Charlotte Leslie, who represents Bristol North West, on December 3, the day after MPs voted to authorise the air strikes.
Today, Hendon Magistrates’ Court heard he wrote: “I’m going to smash her windows then drop a bomb on her house while she’s tucked up in bed.
“I’m going to find her and show her what it’s like to murder innocents. You dirty pig-f****** w**e.”
Ms Leslie’s father saw the comments online and reported them to police.
You may also want to watch:
Wallace, who calls himself Muhammad Mujahid Islam on Facebook, has a string of convictions for violent offences including possession of a knife.
He converted to Islam while in prison serving a sentence of almost five years for attempted robbery.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 3 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 4 QPR motivated by 'nothing to play for' talk says Warburton
- 5 Litter crusader launches mission to clean up Wembley
- 6 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden
- 7 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 8 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 9 Woman and child in hospital after carbon monoxide leak in Harlesden
- 10 Dykes strikes late as QPR down Swansea
Three weeks after he was released he posted the messages on a thread of comments on the UK Truth Movement Facebook page.
Wallace claimed he was “venting his anger” and had not had any sleep because he had been “protesting for two or three days”.
He pleaded guilty to sending threatening communications and was remanded in custody.
He will be sentenced on December 30.