Willesden man among three sentenced to total 20 years in jail for historical rape that left victim pregnant
- Credit: Archant
A Willesden man who raped a girl along with two other men has been jailed for eight years for his part in the crime.
The girl was subjected to systematic abuse between 1987 and 1990 when she was aged between 12 and 15 years old.
The crimes were reported to police in June 2015 and an immediate investigation was launched by specialist officers.
Alvin Muschette, 55,of Curzon Crescent, Willesden, was sentenced to eight years’ imprisonment, while Robert Hutton, 63 of Creighton Close, Hammersmith, was sentenced to five years’ imprisonment. Noel Hutton, 65 of Newham Close, Northolt, was jailed for seven years.
The three men were convicted on Thursday 13 July after a 14-day trial.
You may also want to watch:
The court heard the attacks took place over three years in different areas of Brent.
Noel Hutton knew the victim’s mother and took advantage of this position to sexually abuse the girl. His brother, Robert, also attacked her.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 4 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 5 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 6 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 7 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 8 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 9 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 10 Kilburn residents forced to flee homes after flash floods
The brothers were joined by Muschette, who also knew the family.