Willesden man among three sentenced to total 20 years in jail for historical rape that left victim pregnant
- Credit: Archant
A Willesden man who raped a girl along with two other men has been jailed for eight years for his part in the crime.
The girl was subjected to systematic abuse between 1987 and 1990 when she was aged between 12 and 15 years old.
The crimes were reported to police in June 2015 and an immediate investigation was launched by specialist officers.
Alvin Muschette, 55,of Curzon Crescent, Willesden, was sentenced to eight years’ imprisonment, while Robert Hutton, 63 of Creighton Close, Hammersmith, was sentenced to five years’ imprisonment. Noel Hutton, 65 of Newham Close, Northolt, was jailed for seven years.
The three men were convicted on Thursday 13 July after a 14-day trial.
You may also want to watch:
The court heard the attacks took place over three years in different areas of Brent.
Noel Hutton knew the victim’s mother and took advantage of this position to sexually abuse the girl. His brother, Robert, also attacked her.
- 1 Brent Council worker Vithun Illankovan on his time in The Circle
- 2 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 3 Homeless in Brent, Covid and Ramadan support
- 4 Brent mother of murdered schoolboy Quamari urges public to report knife crime
- 5 QPR boss Warburton praises hard-working Dykes
- 6 Lessons from the Covid pandemic: we need a revolution!
- 7 Wembley Stadium wins approval to hold more events
- 8 Six years ago today, it was knocked down - next week the Carlton reopens
- 9 Brent arts organisations awarded over £1m in Covid recovery funding
- 10 Brent Council to issue water bill refunds to council tenants
The brothers were joined by Muschette, who also knew the family.