Willesden man among three sentenced to total 20 years in jail for historical rape that left victim pregnant
- Credit: Archant
A Willesden man who raped a girl along with two other men has been jailed for eight years for his part in the crime.
The girl was subjected to systematic abuse between 1987 and 1990 when she was aged between 12 and 15 years old.
The crimes were reported to police in June 2015 and an immediate investigation was launched by specialist officers.
Alvin Muschette, 55,of Curzon Crescent, Willesden, was sentenced to eight years’ imprisonment, while Robert Hutton, 63 of Creighton Close, Hammersmith, was sentenced to five years’ imprisonment. Noel Hutton, 65 of Newham Close, Northolt, was jailed for seven years.
The three men were convicted on Thursday 13 July after a 14-day trial.
You may also want to watch:
The court heard the attacks took place over three years in different areas of Brent.
Noel Hutton knew the victim’s mother and took advantage of this position to sexually abuse the girl. His brother, Robert, also attacked her.
- 1 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 4 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 5 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 6 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 7 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 8 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 9 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 10 'Cowardly' government accused by Brent MP of siding with 'bad bosses'
The brothers were joined by Muschette, who also knew the family.