Willesden man, 68, pleasured himself in ‘educational establishment’ toilet while holding a mirror
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Ima
A man from Willesden has admitted pleasuring himself while holding a mirror inside a toilet in an educational establishment in Westminster.
Charles Corbet, of Callcott Road, walked into the loo inside the building while holding the mirror before carrying out the solo act.
He also pleaded guilty to pleasuring himself inside a public toilet.
Yesterday at the 68-year-old appeared at Westminster Magistrates’ Court where he admitted carrying out the acts on May 6.
He also stands accused of breaching a sexual offences prevention order.
The case has been adjourned until June 18.
- 1 Wembley man, 18, used schoolboy to sell drug-infused sweets
- 2 Which Underground lines are affected today
- 3 Chance of snow in London this weekend
- 4 Battle lines drawn as school’s 3G pitch decision heads to meeting
- 5 Police officers barred for 'shameful' misconduct over murdered sisters
- 6 Met Police arrest more than 900 in London-wide knife crime op
- 7 Brent woman jailed for 'horrific' acid attack
- 8 Covid-19: How Brent's current cases compare to November 2020
- 9 ULEZ anomaly at Wembley Ikea meaning no £12.50-a-day emission fee
- 10 Handcuffing: What is the Met's new policy and why has it been introduced?