Willesden man, 68, pleasured himself in ‘educational establishment’ toilet while holding a mirror
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Ima
A man from Willesden has admitted pleasuring himself while holding a mirror inside a toilet in an educational establishment in Westminster.
Charles Corbet, of Callcott Road, walked into the loo inside the building while holding the mirror before carrying out the solo act.
He also pleaded guilty to pleasuring himself inside a public toilet.
Yesterday at the 68-year-old appeared at Westminster Magistrates’ Court where he admitted carrying out the acts on May 6.
He also stands accused of breaching a sexual offences prevention order.
The case has been adjourned until June 18.
- 1 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 2 Motorcyclist, 34, dies at Staples Corner Flyover
- 3 Man in stable condition following collision with a van in Neasden
- 4 Bid for amazing prizes to support Queen's Park and Kensal charities
- 5 Parents lobby for improved road safety on Harrow Road
- 6 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 7 The Curious Incident of the Dog in The Night-Time: 'An A star for richly textured drama'
- 8 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 9 'Shameful' former police officers jailed for sharing photos of murdered sisters
- 10 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns