Willesden man, 68, pleasured himself in ‘educational establishment’ toilet while holding a mirror
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Ima
A man from Willesden has admitted pleasuring himself while holding a mirror inside a toilet in an educational establishment in Westminster.
Charles Corbet, of Callcott Road, walked into the loo inside the building while holding the mirror before carrying out the solo act.
He also pleaded guilty to pleasuring himself inside a public toilet.
Yesterday at the 68-year-old appeared at Westminster Magistrates’ Court where he admitted carrying out the acts on May 6.
He also stands accused of breaching a sexual offences prevention order.
You may also want to watch:
The case has been adjourned until June 18.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 3 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 4 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 5 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 6 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 7 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 8 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 9 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 10 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application