Willesden man, 68, pleasured himself in ‘educational establishment’ toilet while holding a mirror
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Ima
A man from Willesden has admitted pleasuring himself while holding a mirror inside a toilet in an educational establishment in Westminster.
Charles Corbet, of Callcott Road, walked into the loo inside the building while holding the mirror before carrying out the solo act.
He also pleaded guilty to pleasuring himself inside a public toilet.
Yesterday at the 68-year-old appeared at Westminster Magistrates’ Court where he admitted carrying out the acts on May 6.
He also stands accused of breaching a sexual offences prevention order.
You may also want to watch:
The case has been adjourned until June 18.
- 1 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 2 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 3 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 4 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 5 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 6 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 7 Kilburn welcomes back eager gym-goers
- 8 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
- 9 Neasden foodbank launches £60,000 fundraising appeal
- 10 'His confidence is high': QPR boss Warburton backs Lyndon Dykes