Willesden Green drug dealer jailed
- Credit: Archant
A drug dealer who intended to flood the streets with heroin, cocaine and cannabis has been jailed.
Romaine Doman-Ellis, 28, was found with a “large quantity” of cannabis after being searched by police in Willesden on January 4
Doman-Ellis, of Churchill Road, Willesden Green attempted to flee from police after being arrested but was detained after a foot chase.
A search of his flat then revealed a “large quantity” of class A and B drugs.
Doman-Ellis pleaded guilty to possession with intent to supply heroin, cocaine and cannabis.
You may also want to watch:
He was sentenced at Harrow Crown Court for three years and three months.
PC Daly of Brent Police said: “This conviction sends a signal to criminals in the area that Brent Police will proactively target offenders and make use of our stop and search powers.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 3 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 4 QPR motivated by 'nothing to play for' talk says Warburton
- 5 Litter crusader launches mission to clean up Wembley
- 6 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden
- 7 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 8 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 9 Woman and child in hospital after carbon monoxide leak in Harlesden
- 10 Dykes strikes late as QPR down Swansea
“We are out in the community reacting to community concerns and we have taken a career drug dealer off the streets again.”