Willesden Green drug dealer jailed
- Credit: Archant
A drug dealer who intended to flood the streets with heroin, cocaine and cannabis has been jailed.
Romaine Doman-Ellis, 28, was found with a “large quantity” of cannabis after being searched by police in Willesden on January 4
Doman-Ellis, of Churchill Road, Willesden Green attempted to flee from police after being arrested but was detained after a foot chase.
A search of his flat then revealed a “large quantity” of class A and B drugs.
Doman-Ellis pleaded guilty to possession with intent to supply heroin, cocaine and cannabis.
You may also want to watch:
He was sentenced at Harrow Crown Court for three years and three months.
PC Daly of Brent Police said: “This conviction sends a signal to criminals in the area that Brent Police will proactively target offenders and make use of our stop and search powers.
- 1 QPR 'didn't do enough to win the game' in Peterborough defeat
- 2 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 3 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 4 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 5 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 6 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 7 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 8 Swan stops train in its track at Kensal Rise
- 9 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 10 New Wealdstone signing McAvoy helps earn a draw at Weymouth
“We are out in the community reacting to community concerns and we have taken a career drug dealer off the streets again.”