Willesden Green drug dealer jailed
- Credit: Archant
A drug dealer who intended to flood the streets with heroin, cocaine and cannabis has been jailed.
Romaine Doman-Ellis, 28, was found with a “large quantity” of cannabis after being searched by police in Willesden on January 4
Doman-Ellis, of Churchill Road, Willesden Green attempted to flee from police after being arrested but was detained after a foot chase.
A search of his flat then revealed a “large quantity” of class A and B drugs.
Doman-Ellis pleaded guilty to possession with intent to supply heroin, cocaine and cannabis.
He was sentenced at Harrow Crown Court for three years and three months.
PC Daly of Brent Police said: “This conviction sends a signal to criminals in the area that Brent Police will proactively target offenders and make use of our stop and search powers.
- 1 QPR ground name to revert to Loftus Road for 2022-23
- 2 Cricklewood estate reports 'major vermin' problem
- 3 Trial date for men charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 4 Baby among three rescued from Willesden flat fire
- 5 VOTE: Which north London fish and chip shop is your favourite?
- 6 'Strictest' headteacher to be documentary subject
- 7 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 8 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 9 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 10 7 of the best Chinese restaurants with delivery in north London
“We are out in the community reacting to community concerns and we have taken a career drug dealer off the streets again.”