Willesden Green drug dealer jailed
- Credit: Archant
A drug dealer who intended to flood the streets with heroin, cocaine and cannabis has been jailed.
Romaine Doman-Ellis, 28, was found with a “large quantity” of cannabis after being searched by police in Willesden on January 4
Doman-Ellis, of Churchill Road, Willesden Green attempted to flee from police after being arrested but was detained after a foot chase.
A search of his flat then revealed a “large quantity” of class A and B drugs.
Doman-Ellis pleaded guilty to possession with intent to supply heroin, cocaine and cannabis.
You may also want to watch:
He was sentenced at Harrow Crown Court for three years and three months.
PC Daly of Brent Police said: “This conviction sends a signal to criminals in the area that Brent Police will proactively target offenders and make use of our stop and search powers.
- 1 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 2 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 3 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 4 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 5 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 6 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 7 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 8 MP Dawn Butler: Support available to get through lockdown
- 9 Dozens 'found breaching Covid restrictions' at shisha cafe
- 10 'Distress' as eggs thrown at ambulances in Neasden
“We are out in the community reacting to community concerns and we have taken a career drug dealer off the streets again.”