Willesden Green drug dealer jailed
- Credit: Archant
A drug dealer who intended to flood the streets with heroin, cocaine and cannabis has been jailed.
Romaine Doman-Ellis, 28, was found with a “large quantity” of cannabis after being searched by police in Willesden on January 4
Doman-Ellis, of Churchill Road, Willesden Green attempted to flee from police after being arrested but was detained after a foot chase.
A search of his flat then revealed a “large quantity” of class A and B drugs.
Doman-Ellis pleaded guilty to possession with intent to supply heroin, cocaine and cannabis.
You may also want to watch:
He was sentenced at Harrow Crown Court for three years and three months.
PC Daly of Brent Police said: “This conviction sends a signal to criminals in the area that Brent Police will proactively target offenders and make use of our stop and search powers.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 4 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 5 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 6 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 7 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 8 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 9 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
“We are out in the community reacting to community concerns and we have taken a career drug dealer off the streets again.”