White van driver tries to lure child near primary school in Willesden Green
- Credit: Archant
Parents are being warned to be on their guard after a man tried to lure a child into his white van near a primary school in Willesden Green yesterday morning.
The hunt is on to find the driver who approached the child in Acland Road as they made their way to St Mary Magdalen`s Catholic Primary School in Linacre Road, around 8am.
The child was unharmed and raised the alarm at the school which has sent a text to parents alerting them of the incident.
The school placed a staff member on Linacre Road this morning as a precaution.
Earlier this month a man attempted to abduct a schoolgirl on Brentfield Road, Neasden, as she made her way to Mitchell Brook Primary School in Bridge Road.
The girl was shaken up but unharmed.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about either incidents should call, Brent Police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 2 Reward offered after drone stolen in Wembley
- 3 Vaccine bus launched in Brent to increase take up
- 4 QPR move into top 10 with win at Middlesbrough despite Dieng dismissal
- 5 Warburton: Dieng played on with broken nose before red card
- 6 Wealdstone thrashed by league leaders Hartlepool United
- 7 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 8 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 9 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 10 Mixed feelings for residents and workers as crowds return to Wembley