White van driver tries to lure child near primary school in Willesden Green
- Credit: Archant
Parents are being warned to be on their guard after a man tried to lure a child into his white van near a primary school in Willesden Green yesterday morning.
The hunt is on to find the driver who approached the child in Acland Road as they made their way to St Mary Magdalen`s Catholic Primary School in Linacre Road, around 8am.
The child was unharmed and raised the alarm at the school which has sent a text to parents alerting them of the incident.
The school placed a staff member on Linacre Road this morning as a precaution.
Earlier this month a man attempted to abduct a schoolgirl on Brentfield Road, Neasden, as she made her way to Mitchell Brook Primary School in Bridge Road.
The girl was shaken up but unharmed.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about either incidents should call, Brent Police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 3 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 5 Mark Warburton insists QPR on right track despite Bristol City defeat
- 6 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 7 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 8 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 9 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 10 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley