White van driver tries to lure child near primary school in Willesden Green
- Credit: Archant
Parents are being warned to be on their guard after a man tried to lure a child into his white van near a primary school in Willesden Green yesterday morning.
The hunt is on to find the driver who approached the child in Acland Road as they made their way to St Mary Magdalen`s Catholic Primary School in Linacre Road, around 8am.
The child was unharmed and raised the alarm at the school which has sent a text to parents alerting them of the incident.
The school placed a staff member on Linacre Road this morning as a precaution.
Earlier this month a man attempted to abduct a schoolgirl on Brentfield Road, Neasden, as she made her way to Mitchell Brook Primary School in Bridge Road.
The girl was shaken up but unharmed.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about either incidents should call, Brent Police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Kingsbury mandir to be 'Europe's first' vaccine centre in Hindu temple
- 2 Mum's 'desperate' fundraiser as 15 families face eviction in Stonebridge
- 3 Gang member jailed for 18 years after hiding guns and drugs in Cricklewood
- 4 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 5 Election candidate 'should be disqualified' for lockdown visit, say opposition
- 6 Estate agents volunteer at Wembley Park's Covid vaccine centre
- 7 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 8 Maida Vale woman launches petition after kitten bought online dies
- 9 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 10 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai