Wembley schoolboy, 15, charged with Feltham murder
- Credit: Archant
A schoolboy from Wembley has been charged with the murder of a teenager in Feltham.
The 15-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, is accused of stabbing to death Jamil Palmer in a suspected gang attack.
The 18-year-old from Hampton, Middlesex, was stabbed at around 3.30pm on May 6.
He was pronounced dead in hospital and a post mortem gave the cause of death as a stab wound.
The youth is accused of his murder alongside another 15-year-old and a third boy age 16.
All appeared at the Old Bailey on Monday for a preliminary hearing where they were remanded in custody.
They will return to court for a plea and case management hearing on August 1.
- 1 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 2 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 3 'Strictest' headteacher to be documentary subject
- 4 Second man charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 5 Police officer sacked after she 'failed' woman murdered by husband
- 6 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 7 Jailed: 7 north London offenders put behind bars in April
- 8 Report shows how much councils spend on electric vehicle chargers
- 9 Thunderstorms to hit London this evening warns Met Office
- 10 ‘Hello, Wembley’: New stage launch kicks off summer of live music
Detectives are still appealing for witnesses and information and are offering a £15,000 reward.
Anyone with information is asked to call the incident room on 020 8785 8099 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.