Wembley schoolboy, 15, charged with Feltham murder
- Credit: Archant
A schoolboy from Wembley has been charged with the murder of a teenager in Feltham.
The 15-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, is accused of stabbing to death Jamil Palmer in a suspected gang attack.
The 18-year-old from Hampton, Middlesex, was stabbed at around 3.30pm on May 6.
He was pronounced dead in hospital and a post mortem gave the cause of death as a stab wound.
The youth is accused of his murder alongside another 15-year-old and a third boy age 16.
You may also want to watch:
All appeared at the Old Bailey on Monday for a preliminary hearing where they were remanded in custody.
They will return to court for a plea and case management hearing on August 1.
- 1 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 2 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 3 Swan stops train in its track at Kensal Rise
- 4 Brent Council reignites campaign to tackle paan spitting
- 5 Harlesden community garden wins two London in Bloom awards
- 6 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 7 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 8 FA Cup defeat ranks among one of the most 'gutting' for Wealdstone
- 9 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 10 'We're angry': London councillors demand Met tackles violence to women
Detectives are still appealing for witnesses and information and are offering a £15,000 reward.
Anyone with information is asked to call the incident room on 020 8785 8099 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.