Wembley schoolboy, 15, charged with Feltham murder
- Credit: Archant
A schoolboy from Wembley has been charged with the murder of a teenager in Feltham.
The 15-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, is accused of stabbing to death Jamil Palmer in a suspected gang attack.
The 18-year-old from Hampton, Middlesex, was stabbed at around 3.30pm on May 6.
He was pronounced dead in hospital and a post mortem gave the cause of death as a stab wound.
The youth is accused of his murder alongside another 15-year-old and a third boy age 16.
You may also want to watch:
All appeared at the Old Bailey on Monday for a preliminary hearing where they were remanded in custody.
They will return to court for a plea and case management hearing on August 1.
- 1 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 2 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 3 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 4 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 5 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 6 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 7 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 8 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 9 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
- 10 Hope for the Welsh Harp
Detectives are still appealing for witnesses and information and are offering a £15,000 reward.
Anyone with information is asked to call the incident room on 020 8785 8099 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.