Wembley schoolboy, 15, charged with Feltham murder
- Credit: Archant
A schoolboy from Wembley has been charged with the murder of a teenager in Feltham.
The 15-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, is accused of stabbing to death Jamil Palmer in a suspected gang attack.
The 18-year-old from Hampton, Middlesex, was stabbed at around 3.30pm on May 6.
He was pronounced dead in hospital and a post mortem gave the cause of death as a stab wound.
The youth is accused of his murder alongside another 15-year-old and a third boy age 16.
You may also want to watch:
All appeared at the Old Bailey on Monday for a preliminary hearing where they were remanded in custody.
They will return to court for a plea and case management hearing on August 1.
- 1 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 2 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 3 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 4 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 5 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 6 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 7 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 8 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 9 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 10 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
Detectives are still appealing for witnesses and information and are offering a £15,000 reward.
Anyone with information is asked to call the incident room on 020 8785 8099 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.