Wembley Park Station robbery: Police release image of man they wish to speak to in connection with attack
- Credit: Archant
Police wish to speak to this man in relation to a violent robbery at Wembley Park Station.
The victim boarded a Jubilee line train home at 5.30am on January 18 following a night out with friends.
A group of thugs boarded the train in Swiss Cottage where one of them grabbed the victim's throat and assaulted him, British Transport Police, said.
They snatched his bag and took his sunglasses, Oyster card, bank card and driving license.
When they got to Wembley Park, they ordered the victim to get off the train and threatened to stab him if he didn't take cash out of the machine.
You may also want to watch:
They withdrew £150 and snatched his Michael Kors bag.
Officers believe the man in the CCTV image may have information which could help their investigation.
- 1 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 5 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 6 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 7 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 8 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 9 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 10 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
Anyone with information can contact BTP by texting 61016 or calling 0800 40 50 40 quoting reference 2000006419 .
Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.