Wembley murder: Two more men from Colindale charged with killing Djodjo Nsaka
- Credit: Archant
Two more men have been charged with the murder of a teenager who was tabbed to death in Wembley.
Donald Davis, of Martlesham Walk, and Mukeh Kawah, of Lancaster Close, both in Colindale, are accused of killing 19-year-old Djodjo Nsaka near Middlesex University student halls in Fulton Road, last Friday.
Mr Nsaka, who lived in Streatham in south London, was a business studies student at Middlesex University.
Davis and Kawah, who are both 21, will appear at Hendon Magistrates’ Court today.
Ali Tas, 20, of Eagle Drive, Colindale, appeared in custody at Hendon Magistrates’ Court charged with Mr Nsaka’s murder.
You may also want to watch:
He is also charged with common assault against a 20-year-old man who suffered minor injuries during the attack.
Tas was remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey on April 13.
- 1 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 2 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 3 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 4 Kilburn welcomes back eager gym-goers
- 5 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 6 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 7 Hope for the Welsh Harp
- 8 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
- 9 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 10 We didn't stand up insists QPR boss Warburton in Rotherham defeat