Wembley murder: Two more men arrested on suspicion of killing Djodjo Nsaka
- Credit: Archant
Detectives investigating the murder of a teenager in Wembley have arrested two more men this evening.
Djodjo Nsaka was stabbed to death near Middlesex University student halls in Fulton Road, where he lived last Friday.
The 19-year-old, who was originally from Streatham, South London, was a business studies student at Middlesex University.
A second man aged 20 suffered minor injuries
The two men, both aged 21, were arrested on suspicion of murder and are being questioned at a police station in north London.
You may also want to watch:
Ali Tas, 20, of Eagle Drive, Colindale, appeared at Hendon Magistrates’ Court yesterday accused of the murder of Mr Nsaka and common assault on a second man.
He was remanded in custody.
- 1 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 2 Fenerbahce announce signing of QPR’s Bright Osayi-Samuel
- 3 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 4 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 5 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 6 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
- 7 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 8 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 9 Interactive Harlesden exhibition aims to make art more accessible
- 10 Wealdstone boss Brennan dubbed Gloucester City a 'very ambitious' club