Wembley murder: Two more men arrested on suspicion of killing Djodjo Nsaka
- Credit: Archant
Detectives investigating the murder of a teenager in Wembley have arrested two more men this evening.
Djodjo Nsaka was stabbed to death near Middlesex University student halls in Fulton Road, where he lived last Friday.
The 19-year-old, who was originally from Streatham, South London, was a business studies student at Middlesex University.
A second man aged 20 suffered minor injuries
The two men, both aged 21, were arrested on suspicion of murder and are being questioned at a police station in north London.
You may also want to watch:
Ali Tas, 20, of Eagle Drive, Colindale, appeared at Hendon Magistrates’ Court yesterday accused of the murder of Mr Nsaka and common assault on a second man.
He was remanded in custody.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Four further arrests in connection with Sven Badzak stabbing
- 3 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 4 Raheem Sterling sends good luck message ahead of Wembley Super League
- 5 New Italian restaurant licence in Kensal Green approved
- 6 Cancer Black Care saved from closure with new funding
- 7 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 8 Battle is on for Brondesbury Park as May 6 by-election nears
- 9 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 10 Campaigners protest over GP takeovers in Willesden and Wembley