Wembley man shot dead in Bournemouth
Victim, 20, gunned down in the early hours of this morning
A man believed to be from Wembley has been shot dead in Bournemouth in the early hours of this morning (Wednesday).
The 20-year-old victim was gunned down at an address in Sea Road, Boscombe, a notorious part of the town, at 2.26am.
The dead man has not yet been formally identified but a source had told the Times he was born in Brent and grew up in Wembley.
Detectives are appealing for information leading to his killers.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Chief Inspector Kevin Connolly, of Dorset Police’s Major Crime Team, said: “I would like to speak with anyone who saw anything suspicious or unusual in the Sea Road area since last night, specifically between midnight and 4am this morning, Wednesday 25 July 2012.”
Witnesses and anyone with information should call Dorset Police in confidence on 01202 22 22 22 quoting incident number 25:46 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 New QPR signing Moses Odubajo's story so far
- 3 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 4 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 5 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 6 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 7 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 8 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 9 Traffic disruption in Brent from August 2-8
- 10 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final