Wembley man shot dead in Bournemouth
Victim, 20, gunned down in the early hours of this morning
A man believed to be from Wembley has been shot dead in Bournemouth in the early hours of this morning (Wednesday).
The 20-year-old victim was gunned down at an address in Sea Road, Boscombe, a notorious part of the town, at 2.26am.
The dead man has not yet been formally identified but a source had told the Times he was born in Brent and grew up in Wembley.
Detectives are appealing for information leading to his killers.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Chief Inspector Kevin Connolly, of Dorset Police’s Major Crime Team, said: “I would like to speak with anyone who saw anything suspicious or unusual in the Sea Road area since last night, specifically between midnight and 4am this morning, Wednesday 25 July 2012.”
Witnesses and anyone with information should call Dorset Police in confidence on 01202 22 22 22 quoting incident number 25:46 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man rushed to hospital after shooting in Dudden Hill
- 2 Person dies after being 'injured by a train' at Wembley station
- 3 Police 'determined' to find Wembley man who failed to appear at court
- 4 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 5 Kingsbury teen appears in court charged with Brent Cross fatal stabbing
- 6 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 7 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 8 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 9 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 10 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named