Wembley man shot dead in Bournemouth
Victim, 20, gunned down in the early hours of this morning
A man believed to be from Wembley has been shot dead in Bournemouth in the early hours of this morning (Wednesday).
The 20-year-old victim was gunned down at an address in Sea Road, Boscombe, a notorious part of the town, at 2.26am.
The dead man has not yet been formally identified but a source had told the Times he was born in Brent and grew up in Wembley.
Detectives are appealing for information leading to his killers.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Chief Inspector Kevin Connolly, of Dorset Police’s Major Crime Team, said: “I would like to speak with anyone who saw anything suspicious or unusual in the Sea Road area since last night, specifically between midnight and 4am this morning, Wednesday 25 July 2012.”
Witnesses and anyone with information should call Dorset Police in confidence on 01202 22 22 22 quoting incident number 25:46 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 2 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 3 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 4 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
- 5 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 6 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 7 Woman killed after collision with alleged drunk driver in Kenton
- 8 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 9 Tributes paid to Queen's Park charity worker who died after contracting Covid
- 10 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing