Wembley man jailed for 20 years
- Credit: Archant
A Wembley man who viciously targeted a man and a woman in their home has been jailed for 20 years for attempted murder, ABH, theft and possession of cannabis.
Marcin Bartosz Kutko, 36, arrived at the home on Preston Road on April 20.
Kutko, who was holding a knife, charged at a 36-year-old man and stabbed him several times around the body.
The 30-year-old woman was stabbed in the knee.
Police were called to reports of a serious assault at the home at 1.13am but Marcin had left before they arrived.
You may also want to watch:
Kutko was later found nearby in Talisman Way where he was arrested.
Det Cons Lauren Hitchings from Brent Police said: “Marcin Kutko is a dangerous man who subjected his victims to a terrifying ordeal.
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 3 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 5 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 6 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 7 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 8 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent pub...REVEALED
- 9 Call for teams for football tournament in memory of Josh Hanson
- 10 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
“Brent Police want the public to know we will robustly investigate any violent crime and the sentence handed out shows that offenders will be bought to justice.”
Kutko, of Preston Road, Wembley, was sentenced at Harrow Crown Court on Thursday (3).