Wembley man jailed for 20 years
- Credit: Archant
A Wembley man who viciously targeted a man and a woman in their home has been jailed for 20 years for attempted murder, ABH, theft and possession of cannabis.
Marcin Bartosz Kutko, 36, arrived at the home on Preston Road on April 20.
Kutko, who was holding a knife, charged at a 36-year-old man and stabbed him several times around the body.
The 30-year-old woman was stabbed in the knee.
Police were called to reports of a serious assault at the home at 1.13am but Marcin had left before they arrived.
You may also want to watch:
Kutko was later found nearby in Talisman Way where he was arrested.
Det Cons Lauren Hitchings from Brent Police said: “Marcin Kutko is a dangerous man who subjected his victims to a terrifying ordeal.
- 1 Man rushed to hospital after shooting in Dudden Hill
- 2 Person dies after being 'injured by a train' at Wembley station
- 3 Police 'determined' to find Wembley man who failed to appear at court
- 4 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 5 Kingsbury teen appears in court charged with Brent Cross fatal stabbing
- 6 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 7 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 8 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 9 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 10 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
“Brent Police want the public to know we will robustly investigate any violent crime and the sentence handed out shows that offenders will be bought to justice.”
Kutko, of Preston Road, Wembley, was sentenced at Harrow Crown Court on Thursday (3).