Wembley man jailed for 20 years
- Credit: Archant
A Wembley man who viciously targeted a man and a woman in their home has been jailed for 20 years for attempted murder, ABH, theft and possession of cannabis.
Marcin Bartosz Kutko, 36, arrived at the home on Preston Road on April 20.
Kutko, who was holding a knife, charged at a 36-year-old man and stabbed him several times around the body.
The 30-year-old woman was stabbed in the knee.
Police were called to reports of a serious assault at the home at 1.13am but Marcin had left before they arrived.
Kutko was later found nearby in Talisman Way where he was arrested.
Det Cons Lauren Hitchings from Brent Police said: “Marcin Kutko is a dangerous man who subjected his victims to a terrifying ordeal.
- 1 Two charged after police discharge taser during Kingsbury vehicle stop
- 2 2 men attacked by group after fight breaks out at Queensbury Tube Station
- 3 Harlesden shop fire 'caused by barbecue'
- 4 Most wanted: 7 people sought in connection with 11 robberies across London
- 5 Jailed: Kilburn man linked to 8 knifepoint robberies in St John's Wood area
- 6 Injured moped driver appeal after Dollis Hill collision
- 7 Road closed after man's death in Willesden
- 8 Complaints of 'chaos' after Harry Styles' Wembley gigs
- 9 Plea date set for men accused of fatal stabbing in Neasden
- 10 Three arrested and taser discharged during vehicle stop in Kingsbury
“Brent Police want the public to know we will robustly investigate any violent crime and the sentence handed out shows that offenders will be bought to justice.”
Kutko, of Preston Road, Wembley, was sentenced at Harrow Crown Court on Thursday (3).