Wembley man jailed for 20 years
- Credit: Archant
A Wembley man who viciously targeted a man and a woman in their home has been jailed for 20 years for attempted murder, ABH, theft and possession of cannabis.
Marcin Bartosz Kutko, 36, arrived at the home on Preston Road on April 20.
Kutko, who was holding a knife, charged at a 36-year-old man and stabbed him several times around the body.
The 30-year-old woman was stabbed in the knee.
Police were called to reports of a serious assault at the home at 1.13am but Marcin had left before they arrived.
Kutko was later found nearby in Talisman Way where he was arrested.
Det Cons Lauren Hitchings from Brent Police said: “Marcin Kutko is a dangerous man who subjected his victims to a terrifying ordeal.
- 1 Maida Vale victims named as alleged suspect released on bail
- 2 Brent headteacher fears pupils could bring in knives without uniform policy
- 3 Teenager killed in Stonebridge after collision with a car
- 4 Brent tower block plans may fall foul of planning law
- 5 New college planned to bring post-school education in Wembley
- 6 'Lucky escape': Four flee Wembley house fire where smoke alarms weren't working
- 7 Have your say on proposed changes to constituencies in Brent
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of murder following Maida Vale deaths
- 9 Brent cycling group calls to improve rather than remove LTNs
- 10 Two dead in Maida Vale: Woman stabbed and man 'struck by vehicle'
“Brent Police want the public to know we will robustly investigate any violent crime and the sentence handed out shows that offenders will be bought to justice.”
Kutko, of Preston Road, Wembley, was sentenced at Harrow Crown Court on Thursday (3).