Wembley man jailed for 20 years
- Credit: Archant
A Wembley man who viciously targeted a man and a woman in their home has been jailed for 20 years for attempted murder, ABH, theft and possession of cannabis.
Marcin Bartosz Kutko, 36, arrived at the home on Preston Road on April 20.
Kutko, who was holding a knife, charged at a 36-year-old man and stabbed him several times around the body.
The 30-year-old woman was stabbed in the knee.
Police were called to reports of a serious assault at the home at 1.13am but Marcin had left before they arrived.
You may also want to watch:
Kutko was later found nearby in Talisman Way where he was arrested.
Det Cons Lauren Hitchings from Brent Police said: “Marcin Kutko is a dangerous man who subjected his victims to a terrifying ordeal.
- 1 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 2 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 5 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 6 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 7 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 8 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 9 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 10 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai
“Brent Police want the public to know we will robustly investigate any violent crime and the sentence handed out shows that offenders will be bought to justice.”
Kutko, of Preston Road, Wembley, was sentenced at Harrow Crown Court on Thursday (3).