Wembley man due at the Old Bailey today accused of Romario Green Sudbury murder
- Credit: Archant
A Wembley man extradited from Spain is due to appear at the Old Bailey today charged with the murder of a 20-year-old in Sudbury.
Abdullah Amouri, 21, is accused of gunning down Romario Green who was shot dead outside The Swan pub in Harrow Road, on July 2 last year.
He was arrested at Heathrow Airport last week.
He is also accused of possessing a firearm with intent to endanger life and the possession of a prohibited weapon.
He appeared at Westminster Magistrates’ Court on Saturday and was remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey today..
Last month Denny De Silva, 23, from Westbourne Park, was jailed for life for the murder of Mr Green
- 1 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 2 New Brent baby bank to support 40 families per week
- 3 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 4 Motorcyclist, 34, dies at Staples Corner Flyover
- 5 'Security alert' at Willesden Junction causing severe delays on TfL network
- 6 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 7 Wembley fitness instructor stopped man taking his own life
- 8 Man stabbed in Harlesden High Street
- 9 Almost 800 homes to be built next to Wembley Stadium
- 10 'A national shame': Damning review of Euro 2020 final chaos