Wembley man due at the Old Bailey today accused of Romario Green Sudbury murder
- Credit: Archant
A Wembley man extradited from Spain is due to appear at the Old Bailey today charged with the murder of a 20-year-old in Sudbury.
Abdullah Amouri, 21, is accused of gunning down Romario Green who was shot dead outside The Swan pub in Harrow Road, on July 2 last year.
He was arrested at Heathrow Airport last week.
He is also accused of possessing a firearm with intent to endanger life and the possession of a prohibited weapon.
He appeared at Westminster Magistrates’ Court on Saturday and was remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey today..
You may also want to watch:
Last month Denny De Silva, 23, from Westbourne Park, was jailed for life for the murder of Mr Green
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 4 Stefan Johansen completes QPR switch from Fulham
- 5 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 6 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 7 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 8 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 9 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 10 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley