Wembley man charged with Sabrina Moss murder in Kilburn appears at the Old Bailey
- Credit: Archant
A third man accused of gunning down a young mother as she celebrated her 24th birthday in Kilburn has appeared at the Old Bailey.
Yassin James, 19, of Chaplain Road, Wembley, is charged with the murder of Sabrina Moss who was shot in the chest in the early hours of August 24 last year.
Her friend Sabrina Gachette, also 24, Mahad Ahmed and Edson Da Silva, were also injured during the shooting in Kilburn High Road.
The gunmen are said to have been armed with Mac10 submachine gun and a shotgun.
James, who was charged last Thursday, is accused of murder, three counts of attempted murder and two counts of possession of a firearm.
Martell Warren, 22, of Napier Road, Kensal Green, and Hassan Hussain, 29, of Cranhurst Road, Willesden Green, face identical charges.
Last week, both appeared at the Old Bailey videolink where Warren denied the charges and Hussain did not enter a plea.
- 1 Call for investment in 'joke' Harlesden park
- 2 Police officer sacked after she 'failed' woman murdered by husband
- 3 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 4 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 5 'Strictest' headteacher to be documentary subject
- 6 Labour accused of 'power grab' move over committee appointments
- 7 Second man charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 8 Northwick Park NHS Trust still 'requires improvement'
- 9 TfL consultation opens on plans to extend ULEZ into Greater London
- 10 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
All three will have been remanded in custody to at appear at a preliminary hearing on March 10.
A fourth man Simon Baptiste, 29, of Rondu Road, Cricklewood, was charged last week with conspiracy to cause grievous bodily harm in connection with the shootings.
He will appear before the Old Bailey on February 28.
A 23-year-old woman, and three men aged 20, 21 and 23, who were all arrested in connection with the investigation have been bailed to return to a police station later this month.