Wembley man charged with the murder of Sven Badzak in Kilburn
- Credit: Jasna Badzak
A Wembley man has been charged with the murder of Sven Badzak in Kilburn.
Sven, 22, was stabbed to death in Willesden Lane on February 6.
A 16-year-old boy was also stabbed and is recovering from his injuries.
Shiroh Ambersley, 20, of Matthews Close, is the second man to be charged with murdering the aspiring lawyer, who lived with his mother in Maida Vale.
Ambersley appeared in custody at Willesden Magistrates' Court yesterday (March 17), and was remanded to appear at the Old Bailey tomorrow.
You may also want to watch:
He was also charged with the attempted murder of the 16-year-old boy, Scotland Yard said.
Rashid Gedel, 20, of Fenman Gardens, Ilford, was arrested on March 10 and charged the same day with Sven’s murder and attempted murder of the 16-year-old boy.
- 1 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 2 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 3 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 4 Willesden residents say 'no' to new betting shop
- 5 Vaccine bus launched in Brent to increase take up
- 6 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 7 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 8 Mixed feelings for residents and workers as crowds return to Wembley
- 9 Reward offered after drone stolen in Wembley
- 10 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
He will appear in custody at Central Criminal Court on June 1.
Four other males arrested on suspicion of murder have been released under investigation. Enquiries continue.
Anybody with information relating to this investigation should call police on 101 or tweet @MetCC quoting CAD 5580/06Feb.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or visit www.crimestoppers-uk.org