Wembley teenager charged with murdering Ahmed Baker
- Credit: Met Police
A Wembley teenager has been charged with the murder of a man in Paddington.
Jaden Forde, 18, of Williams Way, Wembley will appear in custody at Willesden Magistrates’ Court on today (April 29) charged with murder.
Ahmed Baker was fatally stabbed in Paddington Green, at around 9.15pm on February 26.
Police, London Ambulance Service and London’s Air Ambulance all attended but despite their best efforts, 19-year-old Ahmed was pronounced dead at the scene at 10pm.
Officers would also like anyone who may have seen anything suspicious in this area since the evening of 26 March, to come forward with information.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the incident is urged to call 101 or tweet @MetCC with the reference CAD7919/26FEB.
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 3 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 5 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 6 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 7 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 8 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 9 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
- 10 Stabbed 7-year-old girl meets police officers who saved her life