Wembley teenager charged with murdering Ahmed Baker
- Credit: Met Police
A Wembley teenager has been charged with the murder of a man in Paddington.
Jaden Forde, 18, of Williams Way, Wembley will appear in custody at Willesden Magistrates’ Court on today (April 29) charged with murder.
Ahmed Baker was fatally stabbed in Paddington Green, at around 9.15pm on February 26.
Police, London Ambulance Service and London’s Air Ambulance all attended but despite their best efforts, 19-year-old Ahmed was pronounced dead at the scene at 10pm.
Officers would also like anyone who may have seen anything suspicious in this area since the evening of 26 March, to come forward with information.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the incident is urged to call 101 or tweet @MetCC with the reference CAD7919/26FEB.
- 1 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 2 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 3 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 4 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 5 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 6 Election 2021: All the candidates for mayor of London
- 7 Man stabbed to death at Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- 8 Vale Farm Sports Centre offering facilities for free from May 17
- 9 Man, 40, stabbed to death in Willesden
- 10 Habitual car thief jailed for six months after stealing 11 vehicles