Wembley man bailed in connection with Carole Waugh murder
Rakesh Bhayani was arrested by detectives investigating death of Marylebone businesswoman
A Wembley man arrested on suspicion of murdering a businesswoman from Marylebone has been bailed.
Rakesh Bhayani, 40, of Chamberlayne Avenue, was questioned by detectives investigating the death of Carole Waugh.
The body of the 50-year-old was discovered hidden in a car in a lock-up garage in New Malden last week.
She had last been seen by her family on April 16.
You may also want to watch:
Last month, Bhayani was charged with three counts of conspiracy to commit fraud by false representation arising from �280,000 worth of transactions associated with Ms Waugh’s identity.
He was remanded in custody to next appear at Southwark Crown Court on 25 September.
- 1 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 2 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 3 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 4 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 5 QPR eager to start climbing the table when they face Derby
- 6 Warburton praises QPR character in win at Cardiff
- 7 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai
- 8 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 9 Woman killed after collision with alleged drunk driver in Kenton
- 10 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
Bhayani, who was arrested in his prison cell, has been bailed until later this month.