Wembley man appears in court charged with Romario Green Sudbury murder
- Credit: Archant
A Wembley man extradited from Spain has appeared in court charged with the murder of a 20-year-old in Sudbury.
Abdullah Amouri, 21, is accused of gunning down Romario Green who was shot dead outside The Swan pub in Harrow Road, on July 2 last year.
Amouri was arrested at Heathrow Airport on Friday.
He is also accused of possessing a firearm with intent to endanger life and the possession of a prohibited weapon.
He appeared at Westminster Magistrates’ Court on Saturday and was remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey tomorrow.
You may also want to watch:
Last month Denny De Silva, 23, from Westbourne Park, was jailed for life for the murder of Mr Green
- 1 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 5 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 6 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 7 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 8 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 9 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 10 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton