Wembley man appears in court charged with Romario Green Sudbury murder
- Credit: Archant
A Wembley man extradited from Spain has appeared in court charged with the murder of a 20-year-old in Sudbury.
Abdullah Amouri, 21, is accused of gunning down Romario Green who was shot dead outside The Swan pub in Harrow Road, on July 2 last year.
Amouri was arrested at Heathrow Airport on Friday.
He is also accused of possessing a firearm with intent to endanger life and the possession of a prohibited weapon.
He appeared at Westminster Magistrates’ Court on Saturday and was remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey tomorrow.
You may also want to watch:
Last month Denny De Silva, 23, from Westbourne Park, was jailed for life for the murder of Mr Green
- 1 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 2 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 3 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 4 Traffic disruption in Brent from August 2-8
- 5 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 6 New QPR signing Moses Odubajo's story so far
- 7 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 8 QPR boss Warburton pleased with performance in Leicester draw
- 9 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 10 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough