Wembley man appears in court charged with Romario Green Sudbury murder
- Credit: Archant
A Wembley man extradited from Spain has appeared in court charged with the murder of a 20-year-old in Sudbury.
Abdullah Amouri, 21, is accused of gunning down Romario Green who was shot dead outside The Swan pub in Harrow Road, on July 2 last year.
Amouri was arrested at Heathrow Airport on Friday.
He is also accused of possessing a firearm with intent to endanger life and the possession of a prohibited weapon.
He appeared at Westminster Magistrates’ Court on Saturday and was remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey tomorrow.
You may also want to watch:
Last month Denny De Silva, 23, from Westbourne Park, was jailed for life for the murder of Mr Green
- 1 Brent Council worker Vithun Illankovan on his time in The Circle
- 2 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 3 Homeless in Brent, Covid and Ramadan support
- 4 Brent mother of murdered schoolboy Quamari urges public to report knife crime
- 5 Lessons from the Covid pandemic: we need a revolution!
- 6 Six years ago today, it was knocked down - next week the Carlton reopens
- 7 QPR boss Warburton praises hard-working Dykes
- 8 Wembley Stadium wins approval to hold more events
- 9 Brent Council to issue water bill refunds to council tenants
- 10 Brent arts organisations awarded over £1m in Covid recovery funding