Wembley man appears in court charged with Romario Green Sudbury murder
- Credit: Archant
A Wembley man extradited from Spain has appeared in court charged with the murder of a 20-year-old in Sudbury.
Abdullah Amouri, 21, is accused of gunning down Romario Green who was shot dead outside The Swan pub in Harrow Road, on July 2 last year.
Amouri was arrested at Heathrow Airport on Friday.
He is also accused of possessing a firearm with intent to endanger life and the possession of a prohibited weapon.
He appeared at Westminster Magistrates’ Court on Saturday and was remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey tomorrow.
Last month Denny De Silva, 23, from Westbourne Park, was jailed for life for the murder of Mr Green
- 1 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 2 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 3 Kensal Rise backstreets 'clogged with unused buses' group says
- 4 QPR's Barbet sets sights on another win at Coventry
- 5 Shocking reality of Brent housing crisis shown in new data
- 6 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 7 HS2: Government hails 'incredible momentum' as Old Oak Common work continues
- 8 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 9 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 10 Central Mosque of Brent launches Breathe Easy support group