Wembley man admits raping reality TV star
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Soby John attacked his victim at the Hilton London Metropole where he worked as a porter
A Wembley man has admitted raping a reality TV contestant at the hotel where he worked as porter.
Soby John, 24, of Scarle Road, attacked the woman, who cannot be named for legal reasons, at the Hilton London Metropole in Edgware Road, Marylebone, on October 25 last year.
Yesterday at Southwark Crown Court he pleaded guilty to a single count of rape.
At his first appearance in the dock last November, in which he did not enter a plea, prosecutor Lesley Jones told Southwark Crown Court: “He entered her room by clandestine means without her permission.
You may also want to watch:
“She was extremely intoxicated, and woke up to find him on top of her.”
The Indian national will be sentenced on April 16
- 1 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 2 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 3 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 4 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 5 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 6 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 7 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 8 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 9 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 10 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai