Wembley family bailed after police find bullets in their home
Mother, father and son were arrested following discovery in Elm Road
A couple and their teenage son arrested after police found bullets hidden in their Wembley home have been bailed.
Officers discovered eight rounds of live ammunition hidden in a sock after they carried out a drugs raid at the property in Elm Road on Monday.
The 33-year-old father, 35-year-old mother and their son, who is 15, were held on suspicion of the illegal possession of ammunition.
No drugs were found at the address.
You may also want to watch:
All three have been bailed until January 16.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 New QPR signing Moses Odubajo's story so far
- 3 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 4 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 5 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 6 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 7 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 8 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 9 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 10 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park