Wembley family bailed after police find bullets in their home
Mother, father and son were arrested following discovery in Elm Road
A couple and their teenage son arrested after police found bullets hidden in their Wembley home have been bailed.
Officers discovered eight rounds of live ammunition hidden in a sock after they carried out a drugs raid at the property in Elm Road on Monday.
The 33-year-old father, 35-year-old mother and their son, who is 15, were held on suspicion of the illegal possession of ammunition.
No drugs were found at the address.
You may also want to watch:
All three have been bailed until January 16.
- 1 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 2 Brent Council worker Vithun Illankovan on his time in The Circle
- 3 QPR boss Warburton says they will be prepared for a strong Rotherham side
- 4 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 5 Homeless in Brent, Covid and Ramadan support
- 6 Hope for the Welsh Harp
- 7 Pubs in Kensal reopen after Covid lockdown
- 8 Six years ago today, it was knocked down - next week the Carlton reopens
- 9 Shops, hairdressers, pub gardens and gyms reopen today
- 10 Brent mother of murdered schoolboy Quamari urges public to report knife crime