Wembley family bailed after police find bullets in their home
Mother, father and son were arrested following discovery in Elm Road
A couple and their teenage son arrested after police found bullets hidden in their Wembley home have been bailed.
Officers discovered eight rounds of live ammunition hidden in a sock after they carried out a drugs raid at the property in Elm Road on Monday.
The 33-year-old father, 35-year-old mother and their son, who is 15, were held on suspicion of the illegal possession of ammunition.
No drugs were found at the address.
You may also want to watch:
All three have been bailed until January 16.
- 1 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 5 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 6 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 7 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 8 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 9 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 10 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings