Did you see a man punched in the face in Wembley Central tube station?
- Credit: Archant
Police have released images of man they wish to speak to following an assault at Wembley Central station.
On September 8 at 7.55am a passenger entered the underground station and passed through the ticket barriers.
As he did so, a man approached him and punched him in the face before leaving the station.
The victim was taken to a local hospital, but thankfully didn’t sustain any serious injuries, British Transport Police (BTP) said.
Officers believe the man in the CCTV images may have information which could help their investigation.
You may also want to watch:
If you recognise him, or have any information, contact BTP by texting 61016 or calling 0800 40 50 40 quoting reference 94 of 08/09/2020
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 2 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 3 QPR boss Warburton pleased with performance in Leicester draw
- 4 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 5 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 6 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 7 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 8 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 9 Traffic disruption in Brent from August 2-8
- 10 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough