Did you see a man punched in the face in Wembley Central tube station?
- Credit: Archant
Police have released images of man they wish to speak to following an assault at Wembley Central station.
On September 8 at 7.55am a passenger entered the underground station and passed through the ticket barriers.
As he did so, a man approached him and punched him in the face before leaving the station.
The victim was taken to a local hospital, but thankfully didn’t sustain any serious injuries, British Transport Police (BTP) said.
Officers believe the man in the CCTV images may have information which could help their investigation.
You may also want to watch:
If you recognise him, or have any information, contact BTP by texting 61016 or calling 0800 40 50 40 quoting reference 94 of 08/09/2020
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 2 Raheem Sterling sends good luck message ahead of Wembley Super League
- 3 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 4 New Italian restaurant licence in Kensal Green approved
- 5 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 6 Four further arrests in connection with Sven Badzak stabbing
- 7 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 8 Cancer Black Care saved from closure with new funding
- 9 Litter crusader launches mission to clean up Wembley
- 10 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden