Did you see a man punched in the face in Wembley Central tube station?
- Credit: Archant
Police have released images of man they wish to speak to following an assault at Wembley Central station.
On September 8 at 7.55am a passenger entered the underground station and passed through the ticket barriers.
As he did so, a man approached him and punched him in the face before leaving the station.
The victim was taken to a local hospital, but thankfully didn’t sustain any serious injuries, British Transport Police (BTP) said.
Officers believe the man in the CCTV images may have information which could help their investigation.
You may also want to watch:
If you recognise him, or have any information, contact BTP by texting 61016 or calling 0800 40 50 40 quoting reference 94 of 08/09/2020
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 2 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 3 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 4 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 5 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 6 QPR have match postponed at home to Wycombe due to Covid-19 precautions
- 7 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 8 Wealdstone boss Brennan dubbed Gloucester City a 'very ambitious' club
- 9 'We need you to stay at home' - Northwick Park Hospital
- 10 Interactive Harlesden exhibition aims to make art more accessible