Wembley assault: Police appeal over man left in ‘critical condition’ in hospital after Ranelagh Road attack
- Credit: Archant
Police are investigating a suspected assault after a man was found “seriously injured” in Ranelagh Road, close to Wembley High Road, on Sunday night.
The man, 26, is in a "critical condition" in hospital.
A Scotland Yard spokesperson said: "Police were called at around 2139hrs on Sunday, 19 January, to a male collapsed in the street in Ranelagh Road near the junction with High Road, Wembley.
Officers attended along with London Ambulance Service and found a seriously injured 26-year-old man. The man had suffered serious injuries to his head and face and officers believe he had been the victim of an assault."
Officers have not made any arrests and the investigtion continues.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses or anyone with information is asked to call police using the 101 phone service and quoting reference 7197/jan19.
You can also offer information anonymously by calling Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 3 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 4 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 5 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 6 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 7 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 8 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 9 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 10 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man