Wembley assault: Police appeal over man left in ‘critical condition’ in hospital after Ranelagh Road attack
- Credit: Archant
Police are investigating a suspected assault after a man was found “seriously injured” in Ranelagh Road, close to Wembley High Road, on Sunday night.
The man, 26, is in a "critical condition" in hospital.
A Scotland Yard spokesperson said: "Police were called at around 2139hrs on Sunday, 19 January, to a male collapsed in the street in Ranelagh Road near the junction with High Road, Wembley.
Officers attended along with London Ambulance Service and found a seriously injured 26-year-old man. The man had suffered serious injuries to his head and face and officers believe he had been the victim of an assault."
Officers have not made any arrests and the investigtion continues.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses or anyone with information is asked to call police using the 101 phone service and quoting reference 7197/jan19.
You can also offer information anonymously by calling Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 2 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 3 Swan stops train in its track at Kensal Rise
- 4 Brent Council reignites campaign to tackle paan spitting
- 5 Harlesden community garden wins two London in Bloom awards
- 6 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 7 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 8 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 9 FA Cup defeat ranks among one of the most 'gutting' for Wealdstone
- 10 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley